Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dr Who

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Because your comparison with Ghostbusters is fundamentally flawed? Doctor Who will carry on being Doctor Who man or women, the Ghostbusters remake was an intentional satire aimed at hollywood stereotyping.

Hopefully you'll still be able to sleep at night, even with a bit of light TV man bashing, although I realise the thought of it can be scary to those who feel threatened in this way.

Nice try son, but as I said having a woman fronting Sci-fi is not a problem or new, the point was political posturing which you indulge with a bit of white knighting, must be a while since youve been laid eh? Also the BBC doesn't do sci-fi so its risky for them.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Sydney Newman - the original creator envisaged a woman taking the role at the some point and the idea was first mooted by Tom Baker back in the late 70s. Certainly not a modern thing and I don't think it's ever been stated that he had a mother and father in 50 years.

Sets it up nicely for her to go back in time, shag David Tennant, and become her own mother AND father.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nice try son, but as I said having a woman fronting Sci-fi is not a problem or new, the point was political posturing which you indulge with a bit of white knighting, must be a while since youve been laid eh? Also the BBC doesn't do sci-fi so its risky for them.

Blimey, more threatened than I first realised.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Its quite common for people who try to portray an emotional state as just projecting their own prejudices, as ive stated I dont watch BBC you jibe is rather foolish. So what Bugs you? you worried that if you drop the white knight persona their wont be something pleasant in its place? Or that there wont be anything in its place? What scares you?

Btw, looks like advertising standards want to ban ads portraying women doing housework, wouldn't it be funny if the first episode showed the Dr Doing the ironing?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/uk-ad-regulator-cracks-gender-stereotypes/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Its quite common for people who try to portray an emotional state as just projecting their own prejudices, as ive stated I dont watch BBC you jibe is rather foolish. So what Bugs you? you worried that if you drop the white knight persona their wont be something pleasant in its place? Or that there wont be anything in its place? What scares you?

Btw, looks like advertising standards want to ban ads portraying women doing housework, wouldn't it be funny if the first episode showed the Dr Doing the ironing?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/uk-ad-regulator-cracks-gender-stereotypes/

You don't like Dr Who and you don't even watch the BBC yet you're on a Dr Who thread exposing your ignorance and Neanderthal tendencies. Yet again. Bore off.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You don't like Dr Who and you don't even watch the BBC yet you're on a Dr Who thread exposing your ignorance and Neanderthal tendencies. Yet again. Bore off.

I like sci-fi and I used to watch Dr Who, Im also entititled to an expressed opinion, once again you jump in with your toxic low IQ drivel, I suggest you go and do one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like sci-fi and I used to watch Dr Who, Im also entititled to an expressed opinion, once again you jump in with your toxic low IQ drivel, I suggest you go and do one.

You poison every thread you engage with. You bring nothing of any interest to NSC. You are personally offensive to blameless engaging folk who post on here. In short you are a troll. Why do you do it, you weird sick ****?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove

White Knight because I don't mind Dr Who being a women. You really are just a bit of a clown. Now we have a Dr Who thread with a Breitbart link. Genius.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You poison every thread you engage with. You bring nothing of any interest to NSC. You are personally offensive to blameless engaging folk who post on here. In short you are a troll. Why do you do it, you weird sick ****?

I contributed a few on topic posts, approving of a woman Dr but mentioning a couple of problems, the political dogma of the BBC that could abuse it and the structure of sci-fi generally which is crew lead rather than a lead. Bold Seagull decided that as he had nothing intelligent to say he would start hurling insult, Clamp jumped in with his straight up abuse.

You quite plainly are a liar.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
White Knight because I don't mind Dr Who being a women. You really are just a bit of a clown. Now we have a Dr Who thread with a Breitbart link. Genius.

For the 4th time, I dont mind Dr who being a woman, how many more times do I have to post it or do you have such great store in your mind reading skills?

The link refers to a similar type agenda, after all would a thread like this have so much traction if it wasn't an issue?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Ghostbusters reboot was intended to be a satirical aim at stereotyping, which while funny in places, wasn't brilliantly executed. The Master already reincarnated back as Missy, who was frankly one of the best highlights of the show in recent series with Michelle Gomez resurrecting her crazy Sue White from the Green Wing into a time travelling sociopath, so this is hardly an altogether new turn of events given the one other last remaining time lord has also had a turn as a women.

Not sure quite how a man bashing radical feminist vent would look, even with a female Doctor, quite excited already!

Because your comparison with Ghostbusters is fundamentally flawed? Doctor Who will carry on being Doctor Who man or women, the Ghostbusters remake was an intentional satire aimed at hollywood stereotyping.

Hopefully you'll still be able to sleep at night, even with a bit of light TV man bashing, although I realise the thought of it can be scary to those who feel threatened in this way.

I contributed a few on topic posts, approving of a woman Dr but mentioning a couple of problems, the political dogma of the BBC that could abuse it and the structure of sci-fi generally which is crew lead rather than a lead. Bold Seagull decided that as he had nothing intelligent to say he would start hurling insult, Clamp jumped in with his straight up abuse.

And here are my collection of 'hurling insults' to looney for all to see. I am just the real internet bully when I want to be. The range of insults I've used there, well I can only apologise to a poster who clearly everyone knows would never drop to that level...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
For the 4th time, I dont mind Dr who being a woman, how many more times do I have to post it or do you have such great store in your mind reading skills?

The link refers to a similar type agenda, after all would a thread like this have so much traction if it wasn't an issue?

It's not an issue. It's an issue for some people who can't cope with creative change.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

What a victim.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is there a tool / plugin / script available that automatically sets a user to 'ignore' if they post a Breitbart link?
Surely, much like 'Mike Dean' was replaced automatically, 'Breitbart' could just be replaced by 'FakeNews' ? ???

[emoji38]ol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another perfectly good institution wrecked to appease the lefty lezzas. Oh well. Are we sure she identifies as a bird? Can someone fill a form out pronto!

Hope she gets her tits out.

Little challenge for you and your view of the BBC as left wing appeasers (as well as anyone else on NSC).

You will have to produce a list of key figures with left wing credentials to match these below who have right wing.

Here’s the list:

1. Nick Robinson: (Politics Presenter) Former chairman of the young Conservatives.

2. Andrew Neil: (Politics Presenter) Former Murdoch editor

3. Thea Rogers: (advisor to Nick Robinson) left to advise George Osbourne.

4. Robbie Gib (Editor of all BBC’s political programmes) chief of staff to the senior Tory MP Francis Maude and now Theresa May’s Communications chief.

5. Roger Car (Vice Chairman, BBC Trust) is also the Chairman of BAE systems (ie the BBC is partially overseen by an arms dealer)

6. Craig Oliver (former editor of BBC news) Press Secretary to David Cameron.

7. Guto Harri (BBC political correspondent) Head of Boris Johnson’s political team

8. Lord Patten (former chair of BBC Trust) A former Conservative cabinet minister and advisor to BP.

9. James Harding (director of news and current affairs) Ex Murdoch press

10. Marcus Agius (BBC Senior Independent Director)
Barclays Board and chairman (2006–2012) and married to a Rothschild

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Little challenge for you and your view of the BBC as left wing appeasers (as well as anyone else on NSC).

You will have to produce a list of key figures with left wing credentials to match these below who have right wing.

Here’s the list:

1. Nick Robinson: (Politics Presenter) Former chairman of the young Conservatives.

2. Andrew Neil: (Politics Presenter) Former Murdoch editor

3. Thea Rogers: (advisor to Nick Robinson) left to advise George Osbourne.

4. Robbie Gib (Editor of all BBC’s political programmes) chief of staff to the senior Tory MP Francis Maude and now Theresa May’s Communications chief.

5. Roger Car (Vice Chairman, BBC Trust) is also the Chairman of BAE systems (ie the BBC is partially overseen by an arms dealer)

6. Craig Oliver (former editor of BBC news) Press Secretary to David Cameron.

7. Guto Harri (BBC political correspondent) Head of Boris Johnson’s political team

8. Lord Patten (former chair of BBC Trust) A former Conservative cabinet minister and advisor to BP.

9. James Harding (director of news and current affairs) Ex Murdoch press

10. Marcus Agius (BBC Senior Independent Director)
Barclays Board and chairman (2006–2012) and married to a Rothschild
Yeah, I was joking you daft ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here