Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking ST received

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
A bit of a clusterjiggy then! Good luck!

As an aside, I didn't even know you could buy a season parking ticket that included cup games. I didn't have that option when renewing. I wonder if those are only available to disabled supporters?

I didn't know this either.

Car parking arrangements do seem a bit confusing. I'm pretty sure you can't buy new uni car park tickets - they can only be renewed.

I know the club would rather we did park and ride but if you offer car parking near the ground, I think they could be more efficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I didn't know this either.

Car parking arrangements do seem a bit confusing. I'm pretty sure you can't buy new uni car park tickets - they can only be renewed.

I know the club would rather we did park and ride but if you offer car parking near the ground, I think they could be more efficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dont know about Uni tickets
But as far as Bennets field is concerned there has always been the option to buy all league games or for a small extra buy all league and cup games included ( including potential play off home games)

i would have thought this was available to everyone in every car park......but maybe not

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

More than just confusing. I had Uni parking in 14/15. I didn't get any renewal notice so chased them and was told I would be emailed. Chased them a couple more times and was told the same then got told it had all sold out. I contacted Paul Barber to complain and received a whole load of platitudes but no action.
Last two seasons I've bought a pass from a 1901er who didn't need it. This year I'm back on the train (The bridge is as much of a pain as the train i my experience).

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As I mentioned in a different thread Sussex Uni is losing half its car park capacity from the autumn for a year or 2 due to major building works on one side of campus tied in with a car park on the other side of campus being turned into multi-storey which means it is out of action during the construction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here