Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Members pottert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Peacehaven
    Posts
    2,948

    McGregor vs Mayweather


    1 Not allowed!
    Am I the only person that hopes Floyd Mayweather gives that foul mouthed Irishman a good beating.
    I know trash talking is part & parcel of promoting the event but I think McGregor has totally over stepped the mark.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brighton till I die

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      313


      0 Not allowed!
      Mayweather will SCHOOL mcgregor, he'll be lucky to land a glove on him. Watch mayweather v alverez on youtube probably the best defensive boxing ive ever seen. If alverez couldnt get near him Mcgregor got no chance
    • #3
      #BrightonNil StonehamPark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      8,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pottert View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Am I the only person that hopes Floyd Mayweather gives that foul mouthed Irishman a good beating.
      I know trash talking is part & parcel of promoting the event but I think McGregor has totally over stepped the mark.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      What did he say that overstepped the mark?
    • #4
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Southampton
      Posts
      4,754


      1 Not allowed!
      They've both overstepped the mark
    • #5
      Members Hendrax's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      1,187


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What did he say that overstepped the mark?
      He called him a dancing monkey. But was quick to quash the racism hate he received after.

      Let's not forget, in front of the whole arena mayweather called McGregor a fag*ot. It's all handbags from both camps.
    • #6
      #BrightonNil StonehamPark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      8,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hendrax View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He called him a dancing monkey.
      Is that it?
      When was this ever a racially discriminative term?

      A dancing monkey is basically making someone else dance for your own entertainment.
      So as soon as you say that to a black man, you're racist?
    • #7
      Members Hendrax's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      1,187


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is that it?
      When was this ever a racially discriminative term?

      A dancing monkey is basically making someone else dance for your own entertainment.
      So as soon as you say that to a black man, you're racist?
      No. Not in my opinion, But that's what all the fuss is about. Don't shoot the messenger.
    • #8
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      2,122


      0 Not allowed!
      Apparently, if you call a black person "boy" that's deeply offensive, while calling a white person "chalky" or a "honkey" is a bit of banter.
    • #9
      #BrightonNil StonehamPark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      8,373


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hendrax View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No. Not in my opinion, But that's what all the fuss is about. Don't shoot the messenger.
      Sorry, didn't mean to come across that way.
      Just astounded by other people.
      Likely those which can't wait to get offended on the behalf of others.
    • #10
      August &Everything After whitelion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2003
      Location
      Southwick
      Posts
      10,545


      0 Not allowed!
      Can't wait for Mayweather to give McGregor a lesson.
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gator Goose Collison? Is that some American cousin of mine I don't know about?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy