Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eubank Jr Vs Abraham

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Who's watching tonight?

Anticipating the many 'it's not worth PPV/Farce/Disgrace/#Notarealbelt' comments.

Will be an interesting test for Jr.
Is Abraham truly past it, or does he have some gas left in the 37 year old tank.

Fight predictions?

Difficult one for me to call, can't see Jr being able to put AA on the deck.
Possible 10-12th round stoppage in favour of Jr is where my massive £5 will be going.

Most importantly, will [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] go 3 for 3 with wrong predictions. :angel:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah, gonna pop across to the pub to watch. Don't follow boxing much anymore so can't offer much of an opinion but I watched the documentary on Eubank last night and he seems strong both physically and mentally. Would be surprised if he didn't do well tonight.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Eubank Jnr by a wide decision. Good bit of match making, Abraham is a good name but slightly faded now. Big prize at the end which is seeded entry into the big Super Middleweight knockout tournament.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Heading up to Wembley later. Best opponent since Saunders but should have far too much work rate for Abraham.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Going to be a good brawl. Abraham has never been stopped and has had some real tough opponents being 3 time world champion with a record of 51-46-5.

Looking forward to this one. Undercard is okay too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Going to be a good brawl. Abraham has never been stopped and has had some real tough opponents being 3 time world champion with a record of 51-46-5.

Looking forward to this one. Undercard is okay too.
I think you mean his record is 51-5.

46 is how many KOs he has in those 51 wins.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not according to his wiki

51 fights
46 wins
30 KO's
5 losses
Fair enough, it would be 46-5 then.

Writing it as 51-46-5 makes it seem like he has had 51 wins, 46 losses and 5 draws.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Who's watching tonight?

Anticipating the many 'it's not worth PPV/Farce/Disgrace/#Notarealbelt' comments.

Will be an interesting test for Jr.
Is Abraham truly past it, or does he have some gas left in the 37 year old tank.

Fight predictions?

Difficult one for me to call, can't see Jr being able to put AA on the deck.
Possible 10-12th round stoppage in favour of Jr is where my massive £5 will be going.

Most importantly, will [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] go 3 for 3 with wrong predictions. :angel:

It's definitely not worth £16.95 for a tinpot 'world' title belt, Eubank really needs to step up after this fight

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's definitely not worth £16.95 for a tinpot 'world' title belt, Eubank really needs to step up after this fight

Agreed on the first point.
The second, it's tough to call as the Eubanks ****ed themselves out of the GGG fight with contract stipulations, and a couple of other holders are ducking Jr. - from what we've been told from both sides.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Great value on an AA win imo.
Just a matter of, does AA still have the ability at 37, and can he take the speed and relentlessness.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Certainly will be a step up for Eubank Jnr.
Will be an intriguing fight to watch but not at £16.95. Hoping someone can provide us with a sneaky free feed around 21:50 for us to enjoy. :wink:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Abrahams has a very high guard and although he will get hit on the gloves a lot Eubank will be too quick and young for him. Will probably go to points as Eubank isn't a natural ko artist. Will be a good name on his cv.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just discovered this on the French Bein Sports. Like others have said I wouldn't have fancied shelling out £17 for this one. Is David Price fighting tonight? Now that's entertainment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here