Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87
  1. #61
    Members Hendrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Worthing
    Posts
    1,187


    5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All undercard fights more entertaining than the main event.

    Oh well, good win for Jr.
    whats your problem with Jnr?

    He did more to Arthur than anyone ever has. he was clinical. Punch selection and boxing IQ? tremendous...

    To not enjoy that masterclass cries a deep hatred for the fighter himself.

    He grew up around Stoneham, did he whack you once and steal your pokemon cards?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #62
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      5,105


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hendrax View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      whats your problem with Jnr?

      He did more to Arthur than anyone ever has. he was clinical. Punch selection and boxing IQ? tremendous...

      To not enjoy that masterclass cries a deep hatred for the fighter himself.

      He grew up around Stoneham, did he whack you once and steal your pokemon cards?
      No, that was me.
    • #63
      Members Big G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      997


      0 Not allowed!
      Utterly first class performance of boxing by Eubank!
      Abraham is no mug and Eubank produced a great win!
      Showed his true potential tonight!
    • #64
      #BrightonNil StonehamPark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      8,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hendrax View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      whats your problem with Jnr?

      He did more to Arthur than anyone ever has. he was clinical. Punch selection and boxing IQ? tremendous...

      To not enjoy that masterclass cries a deep hatred for the fighter himself.

      He grew up around Stoneham, did he whack you once and steal your pokemon cards?
      Crikey.
      I was disappointed as Abraham didn't perform. Just a one sided fight.
      Not taking anything away from Jr at all, like I said, good win for him.

      He didn't grow up around Stoneham.

      I hope Jr will take a belt home after the Super 8 and then mop the others up.

      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No, that was me.
      Were you the one that cried every Saturday when you weren't allowed in the cage to play with the bigger boys?
    • #65
      Members Big G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      997


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All undercard fights more entertaining than the main event.

      Oh well, good win for Jr.
      What fight were you watching...Eubank produced a boxing master class against a top notch fighter!
    • #66
      Members Big G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      997


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Crikey.
      I was disappointed as Abraham didn't perform. Just a one sided fight.
      Not taking anything away from Jr at all, like I said, good win for him.

      He didn't grow up around Stoneham.


      I hope Jr will take a belt home after the Super 8 and then mop the others up.



      Were you the one that cried every Saturday when you weren't allowed in the cage to play with the bigger boys?
      "Abraham didn't perform"... the blokes never been stopped...ever..and wasn't tonight...but was given a lesson in boxing...so how can you say he didn't perform?
    • #67
      Members Hendrax's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      1,187


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Crikey.
      I was disappointed as Abraham didn't perform. Just a one sided fight.
      Not taking anything away from Jr at all, like I said, good win for him.

      He didn't grow up around Stoneham.

      I hope Jr will take a belt home after the Super 8 and then mop the others up.



      Were you the one that cried every Saturday when you weren't allowed in the cage to play with the bigger boys?

      Maybe not in your time there, but i spent many days with him, playing footie against the metal cages/goals. he spent a lot of time with the Indian/Muslim groups from all the restaurants on portland road.

      trying to recall a year i would say around 2003/4
    • #68
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      2,122


      0 Not allowed!
      Good fighter as Eubank is, maybe just lacking a killer punch at top level.,. yes I know what happened to a previous domestic fighter.
    • #69
      Members Big G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      997


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dangull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Good fighter as Eubank is, maybe just lacking a killer punch at top level.,. yes I know what happened to a previous domestic fighter.
      Going on tonight's performance...I don't think so...Abraham has 'never' been stopped but Eubank's accuracy with big punches tonight was spot on and anyone else would have been stopped...Abraham is punch bag...but I doubt anyone else has come as close as Eubank was to stopping him!
    • #70

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wakeytom View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Seems on par with the cost of PPV boxing now, in fact I would say this evening has been value for money. In the US PPV can be as much as $99
      I'd have paid a fiver which is on a par with a film. They've seen the numbers for Joshua against Klitschko (which was worth every penny) and priced it in the same bracket ignoring the fact most people wouldn't recognise Eubank jnr if he sat in thier local pub with a seagull on his head.

      Anyone paying 60 quid for that Mayweather circus needs thier head checked.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy