Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 81 to 87 of 87
  1. #81
    Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    LOONEY BIN
    Posts
    35,948


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My money will be firmly on Jr.
    He may not have the KO power at SMW but he's too fast and relentless. Groves will gas from the 8-9th onwards till he gives up.
    Groves will lose to Cox, mark my words

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #82
      #BrightonNil StonehamPark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      8,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Groves will lose to Cox, mark my words
      That will be a great fight.
      Couldn't call it personally.
    • #83
      Members Bob'n'weave's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Nr Lewes
      Posts
      921


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But shouldn't the 'best' Middleweight/Super Middleweight in the world be knocking 37 year old men, who had trouble making the weight, out?
      If he had come out of his bulletproof defence instead of going turtle every time Eubanks came on to him then Chris may have had a chance of knocking him out, but Abrahams played it his way and hid for most of the fight, he just could not cope with Chris. The guy is almost impregnable and one of least likely in his div to go down. Tough bloke to put in his arse for anyone, see his record, one TKO loss in his entire pro career.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........
    • #84
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      922


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Groves will lose to Cox, mark my words
      What makes you say that ?
    • #85
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      3,081


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by StonehamPark View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That will be a great fight.
      Couldn't call it personally.
      Groves should win comfortably although Cox is very good at the level he's fought at, but this is a huge step up in class for him.

      I'd expect a Groves vs Callum Smith final looking at the draw.
    • #86

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Groves will lose to Cox, mark my words
      Sounds like the makings of a breakfast wager..........
    • #87

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sounds like the makings of a breakfast wager..........
      You'll have to give him 4 sausages to 1.
      I don't want a signature.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy