Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit on e bay

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They look so ugly in those shots on ebay.
That's because it is an ugly shitt. Shirt. Even predictive text knows the truth...Errea would have come up with a really good shirt. Nike on the other hand turn out template garbage. So glad I stopped buying replica shirts years ago.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
That's because it is an ugly shitt. Shirt. Even predictive text knows the truth...Errea would have come up with a really good shirt. Nike on the other hand turn out template garbage. So glad I stopped buying replica shirts years ago.

My issue with Errea kit is the material they use (or used to, when they did our tops). I wore the old green/black top this morning but unlike the Nike tops, it doesn't seem to breathe, and the material feels cack in comparison.

Oh and it has the stick on B&H Jobs sponsor strip! Forgot we had to suffer that from Errea...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My issue with Errea kit is the material they use (or used to, when they did our tops). I wore the old green/black top this morning but unlike the Nike tops, it doesn't seem to breathe, and the material feels cack in comparison.

Oh and it has the stick on B&H Jobs sponsor strip! Forgot we had to suffer that from Errea...
They looked better though...

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Only the first batch of the green and black shirts were stick on logos these were mainly used by the players but a small amount made it into the shop.
Ive got Will Hoskins match worn shirt so I did a bit of research into this as it was different from my club brought top.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Interesting thing about these is how they've either bottled out of putting on the Nike swoosh, presumably in case Nike come calling, or they've just photoshopped it out for much the same reason :lol:

They'll send you proper photo of the shirts if you message them on DHgate. All photoshopped on main advert picture

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Only the first batch of the green and black shirts were stick on logos these were mainly used by the players but a small amount made it into the shop.
Ive got Will Hoskins match worn shirt so I did a bit of research into this as it was different from my club brought top.
That's interesting - had no idea.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I wonder if the new away kit will end up on dodgy far eastern sites as well ?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I wonder if the new away kit will end up on dodgy far eastern sites as well ?

I say within 2 weeks they should have some ready for order. They don't hang around out there once they have some decent photos to work from. I believe the pin stripe arms was meant to make it more difficult to copy, but clearly they can solve that problem without too much trouble.

No doubt the Nike copyright police will start tracking down the companies soon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I say within 2 weeks they should have some ready for order. They don't hang around out there once they have some decent photos to work from. I believe the pin stripe arms was meant to make it more difficult to copy, but clearly they can solve that problem without too much trouble.

No doubt the Nike copyright police will start tracking down the companies soon.

You may well find some of the fakes are made in the same factories using the same fabrics, a bit of evening overtime for the workers perhaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here