Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert injured

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Twitter is full of metatarsal rumours! Oh Christ!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Twitter is full of metatarsal rumours! Oh Christ!

Didn't look like that to me, though difficult to say. It looked like they were treating the ankle joint, where there are lots of tiny ligaments.

Hope I'm right metatarsal would be a nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I'm not being negative but I thought it looked like he didn't want to play on. That COULD have been because it was chucking it down in a pointless friendly (let's say because he didn't want to risk it). But it could have been he hurt a lot.

I'd probably prefer the first actually.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's amazing how many foot medical experts are on NSC i know why the NHS is in a mess all the doctors are busy posting on here

To be fair, this is a fans forum, a top player gets injured, it is natural that everyone discusses what happened and what it might be.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We have easier fixtures at the start of the season. If we lack a key player like Knocky and haven't made the signings we need we may start at a big disadvantage

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Was it his foot? What gives?

its not his foot, it looks like his ankle.

CH "It’s too early to tell at the moment. He’s a little bit sore and got some swelling on his ankle. We’ve had incidents in the past with Anthony where we thought it was going to be bad, but he’s always made good recoveries."

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
its not his foot, it looks like his ankle.

CH "It’s too early to tell at the moment. He’s a little bit sore and got some swelling on his ankle. We’ve had incidents in the past with Anthony where we thought it was going to be bad, but he’s always made good recoveries."
That quote is depressing.

They basically think it's a bad injury

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here