Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayweather Vs McGregor [Show/Conference]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Anyone paying for that fight is an utter mug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed. But it always amazes me when you see adverts for the panto WWE stuff on PPV. People actually pay to watch something which they all know is completely fake. I don't understand.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Mayweather will probably win on points, however in the first few rounds it will take Mayweather a round or two to figure out the distance and in that time who knows what can happen. I'm excited to watch the fight as it's something that we have never seen before.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
McGregor has been quite entertaining, but was walking on thin ice when describing Mayweather as "boy" and " a dancing monkey" though I believe him that it was not a racial slur.

As for the fight, he maybe has a 5% chance of landing a big punch in the first 4 rounds, after that Mayweather, easy points win or late stoppage IMO

Be more interesting if it was MMA rules as I find Mayweather obnoxious.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow. What a couple of inarticulate buffoons - did people actually pay MONEY to go and watch that shite ? That entire event was a complete and utter cringefest. What the hell would Ali have made of these two goons in his prime ? Now THERE was a guy who could talk the talk.

These two clowns though...just embarrassing. Depressing almost.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Obviously it's all choreographed, but would love to see McGregor go off-script and knock the wife beating, serial woman abusing pussy out cold.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Indeed. But it always amazes me when you see adverts for the panto WWE stuff on PPV. People actually pay to watch something which they all know is completely fake. I don't understand.

So you've never paid to go to the movies or a stage show then. Hope not or you'd seem to be a bit hypocritical.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Wow. What a couple of inarticulate buffoons - did people actually pay MONEY to go and watch that shite ? That entire event was a complete and utter cringefest. What the hell would Ali have made of these two goons in his prime ? Now THERE was a guy who could talk the talk.

These two clowns though...just embarrassing. Depressing almost.

No they didnt, tickets were free

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It worked . I'm gonna watch the fight

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Don't believe the hype.

What hell is McGregor gunna do after 3 rounds of boxing (if he makes it that far). His longest fight in UFC has been 5 minutes.

He has a punchers chance for two rounds at best against the greatest counter attacking boxer of all time. Good luck with that McGregor.

I love McGregor's showmanship, but he is in this for his retirement money.

Now if it was inside the cage -- McGregor would maul the poor ****.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well it'll hopefully be more entertaining than that shower of shit borefest that was Mayweather v Pacquiao.

Which wouldn't take much to do so.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It is in the fighters interest to make it tight for the re-match that will follow...

I imagine Mayweather on points and a re-match.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Would have been better if they had The Rock as the M.C...

The tour has had its moments but it's mostly been the same regurgitated cack:

Connor: What the **** is he wearing? You're 40 years old. you have a peanut head. Bitch. Mother****er. Dance for me. I'm 28 and having the time of my life. Shut the **** up bitch. Look at my suit.

Floyd: Hard work! Hard work! Hard work! Yeeeaaaahhhh! Yeeeaaaahhhhh! Yeeeaaahhh! He's a quitter. I'm undefeated. 21 years. Bitch. Mother****er. Pussy. I'm the money. A nine figure fighter. Yeeeaaaahhhhh!

The crowd saved the London one.

They both know Floyd wins easily. They're both having the time of their lives making a ridiculous amount of money. And McGregor gets the bonus of having his name catapulted into the stratosphere whilst making the kind of money he wouldn't have got close to earning over the next ten years in the UFC. Mayweather goes 50-0. Both happy, both much, much richer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are you mad?
It'll break all Box Office records.
Yes, I e1xpect enough morons will cough up to make it financially viable. Let's face it - there's more than enough of them wasting oxygen.

I've got no one I need to convince of anything.
Probably not........

Two top athletes, kings of their respective games, want to cash-in on an idea.
People who watch this know that they are watching a Boxer fight a UFC fighter. Sport it sport. They are obviously both getting in that ring aiming for a win at all costs.
No, it's not sport. They are both planning to make a lot of money - so are their agents, who recognise the spending powers of idiots who believe it's sport.

You don't like it and want nothing to do with it, why are you talking about it at 11:30pm on a Friday night on a message board?
I don't like it. I consider it to be crap. First thing you've got right since you were farting about and making a c n u t of yourself on the life Albion match thread. Time and date have got nothing to do with it.

Scum versus scum - off you go and enjoy it then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here