Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have You Ever Participated in a Protest March?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Was sight seeing in central London & randomly got involved following a stop the war demo for Iraq 2. Was all quite boring - was surprised to see so many participants heading to starbucks & mcdonalds after..

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, both Falmer marches, plus March for Europe last year post the Brexit vote.

Love a good march me......

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
My feet used to protest after 20 milers in the army!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
:wozza:

705.jpg

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Both 'We Want Falmer' marches. I didn't want to ruin my 100% success rate so I retired from marching shortly after the second one.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Was sight seeing in central London & randomly got involved following a stop the war demo for Iraq 2. Was all quite boring - was surprised to see so many participants heading to starbucks & mcdonalds after..

Because people who object to dubious wars(where plenty of innocent human beings were killed) have to be anti-corporate too?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Why? Is there a perfectly aligned Venn diagram of everyone who hates the notion of war also hates the notion of coffee and dreadful burgers from a corporate chain?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I would be very surprised to find any Jarrow marchers on NSC!

I knew it was a long shot but you never know. I did think about listing the Luddites but I thought that might be pushing it

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"Dean and Dubbins get off your knees - call a General Strike...!"

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Smic Jeune in St Nazaire in 1994 when I was studying over there (bonjour)! We closed off a key roundabout en route to La Baule protesting for minimum wage for young French. The traffic seemed relatively ok with the inconvenience. The French love a protest.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Both Falmer marches ,an RSPCA protest walk to Downing st about the sale of fireworks ,stood on many an RMT picket during tube strikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I knew it was a long shot but you never know. I did think about listing the Luddites but I thought that might be pushing it
Fairy nuff. I'll just keep quiet about my 'Free Wat Tyler' T-shirt then.....................................

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I marched in protest of the sacking of Chris Cattlin. Nothing else seems important enough after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here