Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if it were a Muslim convention (and we all know how liberal their views are on certain topics) wether the "offended " on this thread would openly object!!
    Or the Cat's Protection League, you just KNOW someone on here would have something to say about that!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      Two Jehovah Witnesses made the mistake of visiting my (now long departed) Grandmother who could talk the hind legs off several Donkeys and held many 'forthright' views on religion. She invited them in immediately with a warm welcome, much to their surprise. When I turned up to see how she was, about an hour later, they were stiil there looking none to happy. I think it was developing into a hostage situation They used my arrival to make a break for the door. Wonderful woman.

Mrs Not Andy Naylor knows more about religion and the bible than any Jehovah's Witness and she enjoys keeps them talking for hours - which prevents them wasting other people's time. At one point she had two of them so confused about what they believed that their boss came with them next time, but she had him on toast. They don't call so much any more.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Mrs Not Andy Naylor knows more about religion and the bible than any Jehovah's Witness and she enjoys keeps them talking for hours - which prevents them wasting other people's time. At one point she had two of them so confused about what they believed that their boss came with them next time, but she had him on toast. They don't call so much any more.
      to Mrs Not Andy Naylor.

To be fair I really did feel sorry for one of them. She was a girl in her mid late teens who looked thoroughly miserable even before she had experienced my Gran's hospitality. Not sure if the older bloke was her relative but she was probably indoctrinated from a young age. Very sad.
      'Our system rests to a large extent on the notion that we accept the result of free and fair elections with good grace, even if we’ve lost, and get on with making the best of it.'

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Ha! That reminds me of that episode of Father Ted where Dougal makes the bishop lose his religion!
      'Cause I know that you know that we know they don't know what's going on.

0 Not allowed!
      Just catching up with NSC after a few days away from it. The only way this thread could get even tastier is if they all rocked up to the Amex on bicycles, dressed head to toe in lycra and having held up the traffic by NOT using the cycle lanes. And THEN started going on about how great it was that the new Dr Who was a Doris

Each to their own and live and let live FFS!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Thankfully JW's aren't violent and destructive like these liberal left who go around smashing up others property and injuring people.

That's why it's a better bet for the club to deal with JW's than politically motivated morons.
      [QUOTE=Tyrone Biggums;8020234]I'm suggesting political [B]violence and destruction of private property in western English speaking nations is overwhelmingly undertaken by the left.

/B]

/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I'm an individual motivated person. I don't spout a political party line.

I'd include the far right in there but the far right don't seem to turn up and undertake shit like we saw at the G20 summit.

Most right leaning protests seem to be 20 fat bald men that wave some flags and then go home.
      Really? No political party line but 'Lefties' are violent turds'? Meanwhile in your world 'Right Leaning Protests' are 20 bald men waving flags?
      Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.