Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renato Neto: Deal OFF after fails medical

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Unfortunately no bugger buys papers these days and everyone wants to read everything free on the internet (including me). Then complain because of the adverts.
In the future good journalism will decline if there is no revenue stream to pay their wages. Independence becomes a problem and before you know it, you can't tell the truth from the fake news.
We now have several generations leaving school with a lack of critical thinking and hence the mess we find ourselves in now! Well that's my opinion anyway.
Of course no offence. I have got off lightly so far. The normal punishment on here for standing up for Andy Naylor is abuse. I await my punishment[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BURN THE WITCH!

It's a sad state of affairs in which we find ourselves now. Murdoch has almost complete control of our 'news' across most platforms and then we get Trump happily muddying the waters over what is news or fake news.

Plus, of course, Neto failed his ****ing medical!

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
I can second that, Howie was one of my bosses during my time at Southern Publishing, top bloke and long serving Albion fan, he even named his kids after two Albion players.

Another £10 on its way to you sir[emoji23] need a name, can't guess from the log in?. Southern Publishing. Blimey you must be nearly as old as me. Dan (after Danny Wilson) and Dean (after my all time favourite Dean Saunders). My old mate Steve Brown?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8044701 said:
Having a knee operation tomorrow "hoping to be relieved of his stubborn knee problem. The surgery will not take place five months after the previous one. Neto, who also operated in 2015, played almost three duels since March."

Maybe we'll be back in next year van Nistlerooy style?

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/2725/AA-Ge...op-nieuwe-knieoperatie-voor-Renato-Neto.dhtml
It's possible come January, but I'd imagine only if the transfer fee is significantly reduced, or restructured based upon appearances.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
More likely next summer, we'd want to see how he recovers after op. and whether he gets back to same level that attracted us to him in first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here