Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renato Neto: Deal OFF after fails medical

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But we weren't limited to a 25 man squad then. An addition to the squad was fine in that situation, now it comes at the expense of another player in the 25.
Or just received a £100m pay day.

It's almost as if things have changed in the last 6 or so years.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gotta feel for those divs at the Arsegas,running that back page,Taxi for Andy?..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hardly his fault. Print deadlines have to be met. The days of a local paper holding the back page are long gone.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
For those suggesting we take the gamble of signing him, would you pay £25K of your hard earned money for a nice looking secondhand car if a mechanic said the engine was dodgy?
If that is your approach you're likely to have a few financials issues in your future years.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Gotta feel for those divs at the Arsegas,running that back page,Taxi for Andy?..

Eh??

I simply don't understand a post such as this - the Argus article was factually correct, reporting that Albion were on the brink of signing Neto having agreed terms with the club and that he was in Lancing for a medical.

Simple fact is, he subsequently failed the medical.

How does that make the people at the Argus "divs"? And "Taxi for Andy?" :shrug:

People moan like heck on here that the Argus never publishes any transfer rumours or speculation, and then people moan when they publish a timely, factually accurate story on an imminent transfer that gets overtaken by events.

It is almost as if people don't even want the only local, dedicated news journalist position that covers the club; I for one hope we never get to find out what that would feel like.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Eh??

I simply don't understand a post such as this - the Argus article was factually correct, reporting that Albion were on the brink of signing Neto having agreed terms with the club and that he was in Lancing for a medical.

Simple fact is, he subsequently failed the medical.

How does that make the people at the Argus "divs"? And "Taxi for Andy?" :shrug:

People moan like heck on here that the Argus never publishes any transfer rumours or speculation, and then people moan when they publish a timely, factually accurate story on an imminent transfer that gets overtaken by events.

It is almost as if people don't even want the only local, dedicated news journalist position that covers the club; I for one hope we never get to find out what that would feel like.

He has a habit of getting these imminent signings woefully wrong!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
Following

More
Farewell Austria. Knockaert latest + Renato Neto on website. Hitch on latter after Argus went to print. Wait to see how it plays out. #bhafc

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
He has a habit of getting these imminent signings woefully wrong!

Not a lot you can do when an imminent signing does a Devon Loch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here