Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we know when the new season ticket cards will be sent out?....

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I still fail to see what was wrong with the old ones!? Isn't the while point that they are reusable? Changing them all the time is a waste of money and not very green either.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

All the time!? We've had ours about 4 years!

el punal

I still fail to see what was wrong with the old ones!? Isn't the while point that they are reusable? Changing them all the time is a waste of money and not very green either.

What on earth are you talking about? Changing all the time? I've still got mine since the first season at the Amex, six years ago!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You're quite right of course. Does anyone still have an original ST? That still works? They issued us new ones when the corners were put in and so our seat numbers changed

Yes I have had the same ST card from day 1 at the Amex, its stll in good condition and worked every time.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I heard the club introduced them in order to create a bit of a spike of hits on NSC given the lack of transfer activity and actual football.

They figured that people would come along and say how much of a waste of time, money and effort they were and the binfest would kick off from there... :lol:

el punal

I heard the club introduced them in order to create a bit of a spike of hits on NSC given the lack of transfer activity and actual football.

They figured that people would come along and say how much of a waste of time, money and effort they were and the binfest would kick off from there... :lol:

Especially if they were in red and blue. :eek:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You're quite right of course. Does anyone still have an original ST? That still works? They issued us new ones when the corners were put in and so our seat numbers changed

We moved forward one row, and got new cards, but I kept my original ticket because Buckley signed it.
This new one will be my third ST.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think mine is being delivered by snail from the Amex, had an email last night to say its on its way and will be delivered by 4 August.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We moved forward one row, and got new cards, but I kept my original ticket because Buckley signed it.
This new one will be my third ST.

This new one will be my fourth. Third one was a seat move. Before that, got my original signed by John Prescott. Wanted to keep it pristine as a memento, so went to the ticket office next home game and they were happy to issue me with a replacement on the spot, free of charge. Nice one by the club :clap2:

Any advance on four?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This new one will be my fourth. Third one was a seat move. Before that, got my original signed by John Prescott. Wanted to keep it pristine as a memento, so went to the ticket office next home game and they were happy to issue me with a replacement on the spot, free of charge. Nice one by the club :clap2:

Any advance on four?

The new one will be my sixth at the Amex.

Started in East FS year 1, got #2 when they put a new row of seats in our stand, #3 when we moved to the SWC on account of a FS pricing anomaly, hated the seats, so moved to NWC (#4). Pricing anomaly got sorted (thanks Paul) so back after one year to FS (#5)

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
this is my third.

at the launch of the Amex i was sent my pack and ticket. for WSL , block E. About two weeks later i got another for WSL block F. Block E never existed, it would be where the tunnel comes out! I've kept it all in the presentation box as a little quirk of history.

So in essence I've had one card from the first season until now.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Replacing my original for the first time.

They have clearly done it to a) promote new website address clearly displayed on the new one b) provide fans with a memento/token of a pretty momentous occasion for the club and all of us and c) because they can afford to.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
What's going to arrive first?

Season ticket - home top - We're On Our Way book

All very exciting!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Replacing my original for the first time.

They have clearly done it to a) promote new website address clearly displayed on the new one b) provide fans with a memento/token of a pretty momentous occasion for the club and all of us and c) because they can afford to.

d) get the Premier League logo on it.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i've had an e-mail saying mine will arrive by 4 august, but haven't got it.

my boys, same e-mail address, two have arrived without warning, one stuck in limbo with mine....bizarre

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here