Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we know when the new season ticket cards will be sent out?....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
i've had an e-mail saying mine will arrive by 4 august, but haven't got it.

my boys, same e-mail address, two have arrived without warning, one stuck in limbo with mine....bizarre

That's my theory that they're going out in alphabetical order out of the window then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a waste of money and I would assume that if the new one doesnt arrive the old ones will be reactivated if you phone up.

Ben and son have had theirs so they cant be doing it in alphabetical order as brother in law and Ben surname both start with B and obviously sons is the same as mine which is L Could they be sending them out according to blocks.

Last edited:

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Got my pack yesterday. I'm a C for surname and am in WSL block W1D (hope this helps those sleuthing for the order in which Club is sending these out).

Nice contents in the pack.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry to nit pick but would have rather they spent a bit more cash on the quality of the actual season ticket card rather than the fancy box, wallet, sticker and keyring. Its very flimsy and already the print looks ready to fade. I'm sure many people prefer to keep the card in with their main cards in their own wallet rather than potentially forget on a matchday the fancy little blue offering. The card just needs to be like your normal bank cards

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Arrived safely today (WSU - surname begins with F).

Love it. Moshe Jnr was straight upstairs to put his sticker up on his bedroom window and we had an excited conversation about all the massive games this year's STs will get us into.

Presumably was required due to age of many ST cards and wallets - I know mine were getting a bit worse for wear. Could have managed without the cheap keyring but understand why it was included to fill out the "presentation box" - the car sticker is nice and will hopefully be a common sight on the roads of Sussex. The box itself, if you remove the innards, is a very nice box for keeping something in - pencils? photos? match tickets?

Well done the club.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to nit pick but would have rather they spent a bit more cash on the quality of the actual season ticket card rather than the fancy box, wallet, sticker and keyring. Its very flimsy and already the print looks ready to fade. I'm sure many people prefer to keep the card in with their main cards in their own wallet rather than potentially forget on a matchday the fancy little blue offering. The card just needs to be like your normal bank cards

So, this wallet isn't a wallet then, it's a single card holder?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My friend in WSU got his today. Anyone in ESL got theirs yet?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's going to arrive first?

Season ticket - home top - We're On Our Way book

All very exciting!

Depends if you asked them not to wait until both were in stock - I ordered a couple of things at the same time I pre-ordered the book and shirt and when the other items didn't arrive I sent an email and they were not going to send them until everything was in stock. So I had to ask them to send the other stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here