Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton After Knockaert?

el punal

I'm treating this one as the biggest load of bollocks going, but a Saints supporting friend of mine had heard that Southampton were sniffing around and were interested in AK. Said friend was asking what was Knocky like.

Anyone else heard about this strange rumour?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm treating this one as the biggest load of bollocks going, but a Saints supporting friend of mine had heard that Southampton were sniffing around and were interested in AK. Said friend was asking what was Knocky like.

Good luck to them. He isn't leaving.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

There's rumours from HTC, there are completely unbelievable rumours that are made up, and there's this.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Well, I hadn't. Come to think of it, it is a little odd, but I can't recollect any rumours about clubs being after Knocky, Dunk, Stephens, or any of our other players (other than the business we've done with moving unwanted players on, and loaning out a few more).

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No chance he'll go.

We haven't had the annual 'Solly March to Southampton' rumour yet either.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know why threads like these are even started. If everyone printed what a mate had said we'd make Football Rumours look like a credible wealth of current transfer activity.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why do people bother posting utter shit like this? Don't people engage brain first ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know why threads like these are even started.

Why do people bother posting utter shit like this? Don't people engage brain first ?

The OP stated that he'd heard a rumour (and I believe that to be true - it'd be a funny sort of thing to lie about!), and, although he didn't give it a great deal of credibility, he enquired if anyone else had heard it.
Seems a perfectly reasonable question to ask on a football chat site.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
The OP stated that he'd heard a rumour (and I believe that to be true - it'd be a funny sort of thing to lie about!), and, although he didn't give it a great deal of credibility, he enquired if anyone else had heard it.
Seems a perfectly reasonable question to ask on a football chat site.

NSC threads have suddenly increased by 2000%

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here