Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridays friendly

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
View attachment 87217

I thought I already subscribed to Seagulls Player, but I'm guessing my Seagulls Player subscription that is paid up to October doesn't include the newly introduced Seagulls TV.
Can anyone advise if I need to pay an additional £45? Or should I be able to see the live stream with Seagull Player?

Same issue, seems like we're being mugged off to pay for the same thing twice.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought the picture looked pretty good. We've got the laptop connected to our TV.
Pretty grainy on my laptop - looks like a dodgy stream. Seems to have improved a bit now it appears to have stopped raining. Right at the moment, I'm more bothered about the way we're playing than the dodgy picture!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
View attachment 87217

I thought I already subscribed to Seagulls Player, but I'm guessing my Seagulls Player subscription that is paid up to October doesn't include the newly introduced Seagulls TV.
Can anyone advise if I need to pay an additional £45? Or should I be able to see the live stream with Seagull Player?

I am still on the pay monthly and it works in chrome for me

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
View attachment 87217

We had to try a couple of times to get in & we're paid up to September. Try in another browser. It's working well now.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
View attachment 87217

Personally I would wait, as I've been getting the same issues where I cannot watch the game live.
Contacted via the live chat, response was that there are some technical issues FFS.
My old SP doesn't run out till the end of August, basically that's when I'm paid up to.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
ive got live stream, so dont understand how other people dont... :shrugs:
Suttner has put some good balls to Gross, obviously used to playing with each other

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Personally I would wait, as I've been getting the same issues where I cannot watch the game live.
Contacted via the live chat, response was that there are some technical issues FFS.
My old SP doesn't run out till the end of August, basically that's when I'm paid up to.

Try again in Chrome. It's working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here