Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fridays friendly

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone know what time of day this is being played (UK) and if there is any sort of coverage anywhere on the Net?

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
There will be streams available online, looks like the match is being broadcasted in Norway and Czech Republic.

30hv7fc.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There will be streams available online, looks like the match is being broadcasted in Norway and Czech Republic.

30hv7fc.png

I'll believe that when I see it. Why the actual **** would a Czech TV company broadcast a particularly low key training match, between Brighton and Fortuna Dusseldorf!?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'll believe that when I see it. Why the actual **** would a Czech TV company broadcast a particularly low key training match, between Brighton and Fortuna Dusseldorf!?

Somebody likes Jiri Skalak?

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Scheduled for LIVE coverage on BET365 if you have a funded account , KO at 6pm

Think that's just for overseas users of Bet365, i've just looked at the schedule on a UK account and it isn't listed to be streamed, KO is at 5pm GMT.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Scheduled for LIVE coverage on BET365 if you have a funded account , KO at 6pm

Think that's just for overseas users of Bet365, i've just looked at the schedule on a UK account and it isn't listed to be streamed, KO is at 5pm GMT.

Shows as 'Live in play' on my UK account

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
On Seagulls TV, and all the other friendlies with commentary. I hope it's JC and Warren, they are made for television. Real only available to their viewers abroad.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
On Seagulls TV, and all the other friendlies with commentary. I hope it's JC and Warren, they are made for television. Real only available to their viewers abroad.

Albion have organised a friendly against Real Madrid? They've kept that quiet....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here