Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
According to reports they are getting ready to spend best part of £100m on 2 full backs, Walker and Mendy. They must be seriously worried about Knocky and March is all I can think?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As I've said previously, they are THERE FOR THE TAKING on Day 1, at the Amex.

DODGY foreign keeper making his debut, Suttner WHIPPING balls in.

March and Knocky running at two new full backs.

They don't stand a chance.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
They are so desperate to avenge their 2008 Carling Cup thrashing. It's been eating them up for years.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
An early goal by the spirited Seagulls, five goals from Man City. Can't see anything better than this I am afraid.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
An early goal by the spirited Seagulls, five goals from Man City. Can't see anything better than this I am afraid.

Sod that,they'll be a complete shambles.3-0 to the mighty Albion.:albion2:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

I am also full of trepidation. Still haunted by the memories of flying over from Dubai to see us lose 0-1 at home to Bristol City. On a positive note, the pointers have been reset and no-one really knows what to expect...UTA

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
They also have to watch some of the other top 6 first. That'll be added pressure from the get go. If we can make one or two more first team signings within the next 14 days I'll be confident of a result.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
According to reports they are getting ready to spend best part of £100m on 2 full backs, Walker and Mendy. They must be seriously worried about Knocky and March is all I can think?

I don't see why Walker would swap Tottenham for Man City. I'd have thought Spurs would be a squad to stay apart of as they are in the best position to challenge Chelsea for the title next season

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
I don't see why Walker would swap Tottenham for Man City. I'd have thought Spurs would be a squad to stay apart of as they are in the best position to challenge Chelsea for the title next season
Tottenham have a rigid wage structure, he will have doubled or tripled his wages.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Trippier was keeping him out the side for the last part of season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here