Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Tickets

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Sign in to seagulls tickets, drop down box where your name and fan number is - top right then Personal Details, buried in there

Not any more nice little loyalty points button now [emoji108]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely this. Me and my mate once bought tickets for Sussex's T20 quarter final against Northants on a phone over a dodgy wifi in the Starbucks on Birmingham New St station and it took less than 5 minutes.

EDIT - apparently you can also stalk people's Strava and Facebook while on your holibobs to make sure they've MTFU and run a 10K race [emoji38]
😂😂😂😂

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Can anyone explain the difference between "Season ticket holder points" and "Member Points"? I have been a STH since 2002 so unsure what the difference is between the two. Reminds me of the BA Executive Club with tier points and miles...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can anyone explain the difference between "Season ticket holder points" and "Member Points"? I have been a STH since 2002 so unsure what the difference is between the two. Reminds me of the BA Executive Club with tier points and miles...

Member points are what loyalty points are called for non-STHs. If you have STH points ignore member points.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Think anyone who meets the criteria will get a ticket - didn't QPR away go to general sale back in April?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Holy moly. What's up with the new system? Polish my wrong 'uns if I haven't got enough points for once. Are they finally counting Rochdale away '98, Millwall in the LDV etc? I always assumed it was a druidic formula which had simply deducted loads of my points for being a complete bellend, openly sighing at the pre-match build-up and all that...have they changed it? I thought all the pre-Falmer ticketing records were burnt in a skip in the Withdean woods

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
How many loyalty points will this fixture be worth? Doesn't seem to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said loyalty points for away games will be linked to popularity, so I guess the number of loyalty points awarded will be decided once they know how well the tickets sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here