Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockers and knight....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't really understand all this twitter stuff, but I do wonder if the reference in one of the replies to 'Monster Carp' is of any significance?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sounds like a lingerie brand.

I wouldn't have thought Rigby and Peller have anything to worry about though.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Finally a single place to get my trackz and crepz! Ugh I'm so tired of going to one shop for trackz and a DIFFERENT shop for crepz

trackzy.co.uk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
A Birmingham player and an idiot ex footballer have formed a new fashion line. Slow news days indeed to be on this forum. Save us Hughton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Finally a single place to get my trackz and crepz! Ugh I'm so tired of going to one shop for trackz and a DIFFERENT shop for crepz

BensGrandad? Is that you?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

trackzy.co.uk

Do they sell Markz underwear?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
"Fear is generally perfectly justified and true unless you're a millionaire footballer", followed by their initials?

Actually I would buy a "Don't @ Me" tee with an illustration of Leon's celebration at Cardiff

"Dollar Dollar Bills" / "Show me the Money" with an image of both of them

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm slightly surprised at myself in that I unfollowed him recently.

Great bloke, did a fine job for us, but I'm really not that bothered about what he gets up to now, and he doesn't half get involved with some tedious Twitter spats at times.

Fickle, aren't I?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Great bloke, did a fine job for us, but I'm really not that bothered about what he gets up to now, and he doesn't half get involved with some tedious Twitter spats at times.

Fickle, aren't I?

You and me both. I unfollow most players once they leave only exceptions Calderon and Dicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Fickle, aren't I?

Did exactly the same

No hard feelings on my part, but to be honest he used to annoy me on twitter when he played for us so once he left gave me a reason to have a twitter cull

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
You could not make it up . Or could you ?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What a strange combination.
Wondered what all the twittering was about between them both. Now we know. It'll never last.
Little Leon will throw one of his spats and leave Stocko stuck with a pile of rubbish that no one wants to buy.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location

Fickle, aren't I?

I did the same, agree with you. His feed has turned to spam for this new company of theirs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here