Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone grab a Mascot package ?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I got Spurs Captains package for my boy and was online before 9 ready for them to appear online.
He's been Captains mascot before and it really is a cracking experience. Our seats were amongst the away squad who weren't playing and right behind the away bench.
He's excited about this GoPro feature this season. Asked if he can keep it.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Just booked my lad onto the Newcastle game (he wants to be on TV). He did the mascot package a couple of seasons back and had an amazing day.

Exceptional value. Fair play to the club for not increasing the prices for this

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
They have just gone on sale for season ticket holding kids without an points restriction if anyone is interested. Just bagged the last one for Liverpool for eldest Badger boy. No captains packages left in the big games but they are for the likes of Stoke etc.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Mine were mascots back in the bad old days at Priestfield and they were both mascots at Notts County away
Had to buy tickets and only met team at the tunnel
Sam Allerdyce was their manager at the time and he took both my lads into the Notts County prematch team talk and was a top man with them both
No one from the Albion even showed up
How times have changed for the better

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I was mascot in the late 90s for two away games. Completely free, full warm up with the players, sat next to the dugout (although I'm not sure we were meant to) for one of them and at another my dad had to be the home clubs official photographer as the usual bloke called in sick.

Those were the days...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Got my eldest the mascot package for the West Ham game on his birthday. Just got to keep it secret now...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
350 quid, wooahhh

My daughter was lucky enough to be chosen through the raffle to be the mascot for the Burnley game a few years back (the 9-man game) . She absolutely loved it and I was rather jealous myself. She's always asking to do it again, but now they charge, and well, at those prices it aint happening ...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
350 quid, wooahhh

I thought it was good value in the Championship, and I'm surprised they haven't put the price up for the Premier League - credit to the club for resisting that.

The tickets, kit, meals and parking if bought separately would cost a fair bit of that £350, meaning you're not paying very much for the "experience" itself, and the experience is very, very good indeed.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I thought it was good value in the Championship, and I'm surprised they haven't put the price up for the Premier League - credit to the club for resisting that.

The tickets, kit, meals and parking if bought separately would cost a fair bit of that £350, meaning you're not paying very much for the "experience" itself, and the experience is very, very good indeed.

That's the captains package £350 (You get fish fingers or something Extra) the standard one is £250, includes one child and adult tickets, meal vouchers and full kit for the kid. Kit is £70 easy, Big game tickets another £75 in west stand lower so I thought they were very worth the cost.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's the captains package £350 (You get fish fingers or something Extra) the standard one is £250, includes one child and adult tickets, meal vouchers and full kit for the kid. Kit is £70 easy, Big game tickets another £75 in west stand lower so I thought they were very worth the cost.

Does sound good, can a 51 year old do it ??[emoji3][emoji3]

Even better for the mascots if it's televised in the UK I guess.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

There is a difference between value and affordability though.

I know we were fortunate to get the kit and tickets free when my daughter was the mascot, but we certainly felt valued and an important part of the matchday. It was a wonderful day until Vincelot and Barnes decided to lose their heads in the first 10 minutes, and then it got wonderful again with the great escape tune ringing around the ground.

Its just another thing that some of us get priced out of now.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
9c788de041cb5632a3e0659cab220ab0.jpg

Best Mascot ever to grace The Goldstone Ground

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I got Spurs Captains package for my boy and was online before 9 ready for them to appear online.
He's been Captains mascot before and it really is a cracking experience. Our seats were amongst the away squad who weren't playing and right behind the away bench.
He's excited about this GoPro feature this season. Asked if he can keep it.

Is J gonna be Mascot at Spurs this season ? That will be a dilemma for you A ???????

Normally I don't go to the Spurs matches coz I cant get a ticket as all family are there - Might see if I can get one this time. If I can make it pop in and see us after the game

Whats the GoPro feature A ?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Is J gonna be Mascot at Spurs this season ? That will be a dilemma for you A ???????

Normally I don't go to the Spurs matches coz I cant get a ticket as all family are there - Might see if I can get one this time. If I can make it pop in and see us after the game

Whats the GoPro feature A ?

Yes he's mascot for Spurs match. Should be a good one. Was my preferred option.

Apparently captain mascots walk out with GoPro camera attached to them this season to film the footage. Assuming you get to keep the footage afterwards or get the opportunity to shell out for it!

That'll be good, let me know if you do make the match and we'll come and say hello afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here