Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone grab a Mascot package ?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
You can grab my package if you pay for it.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 16.18.40.png

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wonder if Rooney will get the armband. That'll make for a good centre circle snap.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Will Everton really be a CAT A game ?

Top 7 side, spend a gazillion quid and likely to improve on last season? I think so, but I think they're the lowest side that qualifies for Cat A (excl. maybe Palace on account of the rivalry, not their "quality")

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got my lad the captains package for Everton. He will be over the moon.

For what you get, seems decent value at £350, even more so for a Cat A game due to the cost of the 3 tickets.

Did you get it online?

By chance I was on the ticketing site earlier and, not that I wanted to get one, I did take a quick look as I was curious as to the pricing. Every game was blocked out with no 'buy' option.

I did it for my daughter a couple of season ago, against the slightly less glamorous Rotherham. The club do a fantastic job with the kids and they have a wonderful day. Doing it so early means you need not buy the new kit for your lad either, which is another saving of £80 or so. He'll have a fantastic time.

Did you get it online?

By chance I was on the ticketing site earlier and, not that I wanted to get one, I did take a quick look as I was curious as to the pricing. Every game was blocked out with no 'buy' option.

I did it for my daughter a couple of season ago, against the slightly less glamorous Rotherham. The club do a fantastic job with the kids and they have a wonderful day. Doing it so early means you need not buy the new kit for your lad either, which is another saving of £80 or so. He'll have a fantastic time.

Yes. I did buy it online. You actually have to be logged in as the kid to buy and the little one needs 150 season ticket points at this moment.

I was there on the button just before 0900 as really wanted Everton. There were 2 Captains ones for each game. Half hour ago, the predictable ones (Hudds, Stoke, Swansea) were all available Bit surpirsed Palace was too,

Kinda hoping it will be moved for TV so he gets his moments in the limelight.

Was aware Everton was Cat B. My point about being better value for Cat A was if someone grabbed a Cat A you have effectively got up to £45 more worth of tickets included over a Cat C.

Glad they didn't but the club could prob have put more of a premium on Cat A's.

My oldest was mascot 5 years ago for the midweek visit of Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: and had a great time. He's still has the occasional message exchange with Orlandi who was beyond fabulous with him on that occasion.

Oh and then, it was a freebie from the club.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:jester:

For what you get, seems decent value at £350, even more so for a Cat A game due to the cost of the 3 tickets.

He wouldn't have preferred one for an Albion game?
Seems a long way to go just because the deal was reasonable.
:jester:

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke

Did it for my lad last year - Thought it was excellent. The club looked after him superbly and it was a day he will never forget. Had a tear in my eye when he walked out with Bruno. Apparently Bruno was having a chat with my boy about where he bought his boots just before they walked out! Amazing day.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
This year they are attaching a Go Pro to the Captain Mascot so they get a film of the walkout etc.
Got my son a package for his birthday.
3 tickets (£60 each), Kit (£80), Food x 3, signed programme nearly makes the cost ok with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here