NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL League 17-18 Season

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bounce:

Just joined.

I've gone for Knockaert, Gross and Ryan as my three BHA players.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
:bounce:

Just joined.

I've gone for Knockaert, Gross and Ryan as my three BHA players.

Ryan is no taller than that guy in game of thrones , you can't see his hands as they are 2 ft inside his sleeves and only got into the Aussie national team because Crocodile Dundee was injured , ........ i picked him as well :lolol:

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Ryan is no taller than that guy in game of thrones , you can't see his hands as they are 2 ft inside his sleeves and only got into the Aussie national team because Crocodile Dundee was injured , ........ i picked him as well [emoji38]ol:
Crocodile Dundee must be pushing a 100 by now lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Midweek bounce last time i looked i think there were over 130 NSC'ers in the league so far .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last bounce for this over 150 of us in the NSC league now , see page 1 for joining details .

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Just joined.

I only have Suttner in my team. Wanted Gross as he seems to be on corners and FKs but couldn't fit him in

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
After more tinkering today, I have got a team that I am now sticking with.

De Gea
Kolasinac Kompany Dawson
Gross Sane Walcott Eriksen
Rodriguez Kane Firmino

Subs - Begovic, Propper, Daniels, Suttner

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Put in and removed knockaert about a dozen times still wondering if he will start , Salah will score zillions of points I reckon , started with Funky Dunky fingers crossed he will get on the end of a few of our corner kicks tomorrow .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Game week 1 done and dusted , 200 NSC'ers playing and some pretty impressive scoring , top score in our league was 90 points , the worldwide top score was 128 pts , big shout to the Nsc'er on -1 , early days :wink:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I've just joined, but now I'm in TWO NSC leagues:

NSC 17/18, which has 111 members (I was automatically re-joined from previous seasons)
NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL 17-18, which has 203 members

I assume some of those are duplicates, can we get all the NSC 17/18 members to join NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL 17-18?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I've just joined, but now I'm in TWO NSC leagues:

NSC 17/18, which has 111 members (I was automatically re-joined from previous seasons)
NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL 17-18, which has 203 members

I assume some of those are duplicates, can we get all the NSC 17/18 members to join NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL 17-18?

Oops didn't realise they were different. I was in NSC 17/18 but have just joined the other one as well.

I ended up on 54 points. Just below the average. Not having Lukaku has cost me.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Oops didn't realise they were different. I was in NSC 17/18 but have just joined the other one as well.

I ended up on 54 points. Just below the average. Not having Lukaku has cost me.

I got 58 points - 26 from Captain Lukaku - I think that's a no-brainer this season. Luckily, I left Dunk on the bench.

The overall average points this week was also 58, which is quite high. That would be a pretty good average for the whole season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here