[Misc] More marmite than Marmite

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
What is more marmite than Marmite? I give you:

Olives
Mrs Brown's Boys

What else?

Olives eugh!!! Food of the devil, living here you get them with everything, go for a pint.... Heres some olives, and they smile while giving you them ffs, ok ok, i know they are genuine and just being nice but peanuts, just give me some peanuts or crisps and ill be over the moon.

Funny story, at my expense, and probably a lot to do with my hatred of olives... When i first moved here i went for a pint, the waitress then followed me out with a bowl of grapes, some green, some black. I thought it was unusual, but very nice of them, besides i like grapes... So i picked one up popped it in my mouth, took a bite..... Well it would have been rude to spit it out :lol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Olives eugh!!! Food of the devil, living here you get them with everything, go for a pint.... Heres some olives, and they smile while giving you them ffs, ok ok, i know they are genuine and just being nice but peanuts, just give me some peanuts or crisps and ill be over the moon.

Funny story, at my expense, and probably a lot to do with my hatred of olives... When i first moved here i went for a pint, the waitress then followed me out with a bowl of grapes, some green, some black. I thought it was unusual, but very nice of them, besides i like grapes... So i picked one up popped it in my mouth, took a bite..... Well it would have been rude to spit it out :lol:

Sorry ... I bloody love olives..not sure i want them with a pint though. A glass of wine perhaps, cheese and italian meats... yes please

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's fine; no; yuk; red and white is better; meh; no; yes; sometimes; yes

I'm a no, no, yuk, no, more info needed*, no, yes, yes, yes.

*I would grow a beard but my wife would divorce me if I did. Child one wouldn't like daddy with a beard, child 2 would. Hence its inclusion.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sweetcorn.
I love the stuff, corn-on-the-cob dripping in butter or as a side with a knob of butter.
Wife detests it.

Tea.
Throw up just smelling it.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Frank Zappa - One man's musical genius is another's talentless parasite. I fall into the former category the good lady, her indoors the latter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here