Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When should we panic? - Transfers Activity

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
How was not winning the title a disgrace? We went up last season and you call the end of season a disgrace. We could just as easily have had that run of defeats earlier in the season as the Championship is so random. We won promotion. That's what matters
OMG I agree with you!

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
And no doubt you'll bore everybody on here with your usual unjustified defence of our tardy market dealings...

Actually, I have said I am disappointed we haven't signed more players at this stage. However, it's the constant moaning on here from some that is really boring.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Looks like we are trying hard with an £8M bid rejected for Moses Simon, but the £13m they want is crazy.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4690116/Brighton-8m-bid-Liverpool-target-Moses-Simon-rejected.html

Is it though? Really?

If anyone came in for Knockaert we would want a hell of a lot more than £13m imo, yet to date, he was last seasons best player outside the premier league, thats it, hes vital to us but more than that.

Moses Simon has had interest from Spurs and Liverpool, as far as im aware, the only interest for Knocky was from Newcastle, a championship team at the time.

You cant blame Brighton for testing the water with this £8.4m bid if its true, i just hope they are prepared to pay, what they would expect to recieve for any of our star players, before West Brom do.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We are at least 5 players short. I will start multiple irrational rants on here if nobody else signed by the time of our first friendly later this week.

If Bild are to be believed, you can save that rant for later, Suttner signed, hence not in Ingolstadt's team tonight.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Bild are to be believed, you can save that rant for later, Suttner signed, hence not in Ingolstadt's team tonight.

He is in their team photo and scored direct from a corner for them recently.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Couldn't give two hoots we are going down anyway!

1431915219589610126.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given it's 14th July, certainly no time soon.

Newcastle have gone totally silent on transfers, fans concerned that Ashley is playing silly buggers with Rafa again.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In answer to the thread's question: not now.
In fact, it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got our striker in on the last day of the transfer window, provided it secures us better quality and/or significantly better value.
If 'Save Your Love for Me' comes in or, more likely, when he comes in, we'll just need 3rd choice goalkeeper, utility defender (Gomez), a star striker, a right-footed winger, perhaps an ACM/number 10 (Brown?) although the last two might be combined.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
In answer to the thread's question: not now.
In fact, it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got our striker in on the last day of the transfer window, provided it secures us better quality and/or significantly better value.
If 'Save Your Love for Me' comes in or, more likely, when he comes in, we'll just need 3rd choice goalkeeper, utility defender (Gomez), a star striker, a right-footed winger, perhaps an ACM/number 10 (Brown?) although the last two might be combined.

Perhaps this chap?

[tweet]885807841235415041[/tweet]

@SkySportsNewsHQ just said we are in negotiations with AS-Saint Etienne for Neal Maupay! We are battling Brentford him #BHAFC

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Perhaps this chap?

[tweet]885807841235415041[/tweet]

@SkySportsNewsHQ just said we are in negotiations with AS-Saint Etienne for Neal Maupay! We are battling Brentford him #BHAFC

St Etienne? Oscar's new club? Nice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here