Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

9 tickets available in various stands. No doubt via the Season Ticket Exchange.

If you have a season ticket and can't make it, do make your seat available to somene else can enjoy it. You need to complete your details on the link below. The financial reward ain't mind blowing but there should be some comfort in the fact that someone else will get to see the Albion who otherwise would not have

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mcity1718

At the time of writing the link to the season ticket exchange from the ticketing site is not working. It's directing to the seat map to buy tickets.

Eastbourne Blue

Aug 9, 2017
Pretty drastic action for somebody probably born and raised in Eastbourne. Absolute tit.

Hey don't think that's fair mate. I wasn't born in Eastbourne although lived here 30 years. Moved for work reasons. Been a season ticket holder at City 19 years but have not enough loyalty points for this high demand fixture. New ground to go to, piss up by the sea etc. So and surely like any real fan I will try and get a ticket by any means even if that means sitting in the home end. No colours of course and I wouldn't dare to show emotion when a goal is scored (although I may have to fake it if you lot score). In just the same way I wouldn't expect away fans in our end at the Etihad to show disrespect otherwise out they go. Other problem with tickets at City these days is more and more away tickets go to corporate partners but of course City won't tell us how many. Particularly effects London games but we see more and more clowns with half and half scarves on when we go away so it is clear that tickets are going to those who in my opinion don't deserve them. Which brings me back to why I took out Brighton membership. For what it's worth before I could go to City every week (young family, money) I used to take my lad to see Brighton in the early 90's and he was actually a junior seagull and mascot against Cambridge Utd in January 1994. Still got the picture of him which the club provided with Nicky Rust and the captain, Steve Foster of course. Also went to the play off final against Notts County at Wembley so Brighton was very much my second team behind City. Used to enjoy the games at the Goldstone especially as could leave home at 1.45 whereas these days it's 8 am. Anyway good luck to you guys this season and I may well take in the odd other game depending on where City are.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Just managed to get 2 tickets in ESU, 1 for me (moving from my usual season ticket seat for this game) and 1 for my daughter. There were actually 4 available seats in a row. My usual seat is still available in ESU (E3C).

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hey don't think that's fair mate. I wasn't born in Eastbourne although lived here 30 years. Moved for work reasons. Been a season ticket holder at City 19 years but have not enough loyalty points for this high demand fixture. New ground to go to, piss up by the sea etc. So and surely like any real fan I will try and get a ticket by any means even if that means sitting in the home end. No colours of course and I wouldn't dare to show emotion when a goal is scored (although I may have to fake it if you lot score). In just the same way I wouldn't expect away fans in our end at the Etihad to show disrespect otherwise out they go. Other problem with tickets at City these days is more and more away tickets go to corporate partners but of course City won't tell us how many. Particularly effects London games but we see more and more clowns with half and half scarves on when we go away so it is clear that tickets are going to those who in my opinion don't deserve them. Which brings me back to why I took out Brighton membership. For what it's worth before I could go to City every week (young family, money) I used to take my lad to see Brighton in the early 90's and he was actually a junior seagull and mascot against Cambridge Utd in January 1994. Still got the picture of him which the club provided with Nicky Rust and the captain, Steve Foster of course. Also went to the play off final against Notts County at Wembley so Brighton was very much my second team behind City. Used to enjoy the games at the Goldstone especially as could leave home at 1.45 whereas these days it's 8 am. Anyway good luck to you guys this season and I may well take in the odd other game depending on where City are.

Fair enough, obviously misjudged you. Good luck with the title, except in the 2 games you will clearly lose :wink:

Looked like the club done a good job of maximising bums on seats. Didn't notice too many empties in the ESL which is one area prone to no shows. The new fixed segregating wall in the SE corner is intersting and too high for shorter ppl to see over, but probably minimises the number of seats lost to segregation. On the western end of the south it did look like just 3, maybe 4 columns.

All lead to our largest Amex attendance and helped to create a cracking atmosphere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here