British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So another record attendance then ?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So another record attendance then ?

Very likely, seems like we are now able to reduce segregation from previous seasons.

Definitely 30,400+ gate.

If 3 rows is our new limit that'll be somewhere in the region of 150-200 empty seats, so at best guess a new 'capacity' for the forthcoming season of 30,600.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not surprised, a brilliant team being assembled. Even if they win handsomely, I'm sure even the home fans will appreciate the fantastic talents and their play.

Amazing that the Albion are now part of the PL.

I don't know why, but I have a nagging feeling, that despite the hundreds of millions that City have/will spend this transfer window, once again they will have a team that flatters to decieve this season.

30 odd in the East Upper now available. B and G blocks.

As the segregation area has been slimmed down on the western side I'm betting the same will happen on the eastern side too which may mean a few more seats in S1A becoming available.

Still intrigued to see how the season ticket exhange will operate.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Very likely, seems like we are now able to reduce segregation from previous seasons.

Definitely 30,400+ gate.

If 3 rows is our new limit that'll be somewhere in the region of 150-200 empty seats, so at best guess a new 'capacity' for the forthcoming season of 30,600.

Have you taken into account the extra 2 rows of seats that have been put at the back of the North Stand?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Have you taken into account the extra 2 rows of seats that have been put at the back of the North Stand?

A new column of seats (909) has also been added to S1G, by reducing the aisle width. I don't know if similar has been done elsewhere in the ground.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Did this happen? How did they fit them in?

2 extra rows where the big screen is I believe, won't amount to that many I guess, but will make a small difference.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A new column of seats (909) has also been added to S1G, by reducing the aisle width. I don't know if similar has been done elsewhere in the ground.

All these extra few could mean that we can get a 30,750 capacity crowd in whilst maintaining segregation.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Few more pockets together

19 in the West lower
37 in the East lower
And some in the East Upper.

Will it be time for the exchange once these have gone?

Looks like group cancellations. I thought I read somewhere that once they open the exchange they can't sell any more tickets. So we'll probably leave it until a week before the game which doesn't give a whole lot of time to make plans.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just wheelchair access remaining again, surely they can't be holding any more back. Must be the last time before they release the exchange you'd think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here