Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga LuaLua

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's fifth choice winger, and according to most on NSC we're looking, or should be looking, to bring in another winger. So, no.

Sell now - it might pay a couple of week's wages for the sort of striker everybody hopes we'll be signing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would hope our aspirations were a lot higher than Lua Lua css if not we will be in trouble. trying to get promoted from The Championship in season 18./19

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The thing with KLL is that on his day he was capable of magic, as good as anyone in football. He produces that, then damn right it plays in the premier league. One piece of skill to get a goal - that one piece of skill could be all we'd need to get the points.

I'd be hugely surprised if he made the 25-man squad, to be sure

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
t6Eofsn.jpg

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Prior to last injury was in sensational form.
Always thought he needed a run in the team before he hit form.
While Skalak, Murphy are much the same, March made of glass KLL adds something different.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Lets not forget that Kazinga is our longest serving player -

hes played 111 games for the Albion and had some great moments . He could do it again as he has something different and that 's what you need in the premier league . He wouldnt be in Austria if he wasnt in contention ( surely ?)and we obviously haven't bought the players we ve been looking at . S..o maybe he deserves another chance given his loyalty and some great moments . He's the sort of player who could really make an impression in the Premier League if back to full fitness

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Deserves a chance to prove himself, if he can replicate the early form he had a couple of seasons ago he will be a handful. Doubtful I know but I hope he is given a month of the season or so at least as an impact sub. Goal to game ratio is also good for a winger.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its up to him. Hard work by lesser talents will usurp him. He will have to learn to run into space to get into the 18.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Deserves a chance to prove himself, if he can replicate the early form he had a couple of seasons ago he will be a handful. Doubtful I know but I hope he is given a month of the season or so at least as an impact sub. Goal to game ratio is also good for a winger.

He has scored 18 goals in 184 appearances in his career, according to Soccerbase; a less than 1 in 10 goal to game ratio (0.09 per game). Sidwell and Stephens have better career goal to game ratios (0.13 & 0.12 respectively).

Let's not rewrite history as we tend to when a player hasn't had a game in a while, LuaLua is nowhere near good enough for the PL.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Previous years he's repeatidly been amazing for 3 or 4 of the first 6 games and then totally disappeared. I'd love to see that start from him again but we've come a long way since 24 months ago (and the 3 or 4 season before that one) so I doubt we'll see him in a league game again.

Nice player for a Champ squad and can't see him being the type to drop lower mainly through ego (not slating him). Hope he can find a club and get 20-25 games a season in making a big contribution and bringing the fans up off their seats in 3 or 4 moments of brilliance in that time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here