Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 for a coffee with two sugars this coming season! Sorry Barb's i'm out!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Having supported the club since the wilderness years(March 2017) i find it hard to fathom that a fairly modest cup of coffee with two sugars will set me back £10 from next month. Thank you Paul Barber for completely ruining my life. I'm struggling to hold back the tears just typing this.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having supported the club since the wilderness years(March 2017) i find it hard to fathom that a fairly modest cup of coffee with two sugars will set me back £10 from next month. Thank you Paul Barber for completely ruining my life. I'm struggling to hold back the tears just typing this.

Are you out or out out?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Is it any cheaper without the sugar?

"Thank you Paul Barber for completely ruining my life."

That's a bit dramatic.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I like the way that the ad served with this post is for coffee machines - that's the answer :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

You forgot that you'll have to pay for the stirrer as well

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People that hold up the queues at football drinking tea and coffee should be banned anyway.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank god Tony has been able to keep the price of tea down to £1.50, a mug.

He's great, isn't he?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Do you realise that they have also reduced the size of the cup ? ???

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Having supported the club since the wilderness years(March 2017).....you've supported the club since March and you're already moaning ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's disgusting, what's that a 738.75% increase since last year, they have even taken away the cheaper price for a coffee LESS MILK, hence the massive % increase.

Barber is a nasty nasty horrible horrible man, although thank gaud for TONY his boss and our saviour.

AND you can't even by a coffee for somebody else any more, last season you could with a 50p transfer charge

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've heard that they've also reduced the strength of the coffee too: last season they gave you 23 coffee granules, this season they're only going to be using 19.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here