Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really need help - Fans Forum

Sunny Shehab

Jul 8, 2017
I'm using another account than the one I usually use - to attend the Fans Forum (with no purchase history, but a Bronze priority membership), and this comes up:

"-You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (Shehab, Sunny), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Fans Forum 10/08/2017 19:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner."

Any help would be appreciated

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Hi there. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Not sure what the issue is but you should be able to apply - it would be best to give the ticket office a buzz in the morning. They'll be able to assist and sort this out for you.

Sunny Shehab

Jul 8, 2017
Hi there. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Not sure what the issue is but you should be able to apply - it would be best to give the ticket office a buzz in the morning. They'll be able to assist and sort this out for you.

Thank you - I did just that and it worked after they apologised. Must have been a system error.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here