Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lockhart Tavern Haywards Heath

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So has anyone actually answered the OP's questions yet?

1. Do the majority or in fact many really want a local beer pub?

2. How long can it continue with so few customers using it?

Thanks. :)

From the number of posts on here I would say the questions have been answered.

1... Yes the public do want such a pub.
2. The board are happy with the trading figures so it obviously will continue to trade for a long time.

Perhaps those involved would like to consider that rather than castigate me they should perhaps be thanking me for increasing the public awareness of the place and thanking me for possibly increasing their trade as people visit to form their own opinion. As the old adage says all publicity is good publicity.

No doubt they will be thanking me with a free pint should I ever visit their establishment:smile:

From the number of posts on here I would say the questions have been answered.

1... Yes the public do want such a pub.
2. The board are happy with the trading figures so it obviously will continue to trade for a long time.

Perhaps those involved would like to consider that rather than castigate me they should perhaps be thanking me for increasing the public awareness of the place and thanking me for possibly increasing their trade as people visit to form their own opinion. As the old adage says all publicity is good publicity.

No doubt they will be thanking me with a free pint should I ever visit their establishment:smile:

saint daddad:facepalm:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
If somebody can point out the details I will apologize if I am wrong.both here and to them in person.
Look I'm a very busy guy and can't be bothered to read through all the pages but I thought you were saying how they overcharged you for your drinks and then suggested they charged for 3 rounds rather than 2. I really can't be bothered with this any more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Look I'm a very busy guy and can't be bothered to read through all the pages but I thought you were saying how they overcharged you for your drinks and then suggested they charged for 3 rounds rather than 2. I really can't be bothered with this any more.

daddads usual tactics of driving other poster into despair!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Based on the prices YOU posted I was incorrectly charged and in their defence I suggested that they may have charged for 3 of each rather than 2 obviously by mistake . I do so wish you had been the stocktaker in the places that I managed,

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Just like to say Lockhart Tavern is great asset to the Broadway and Haywards Heath we have great cafe culture you can have a good evening out compared to when I was youngsters we had to go to Brighton or London as there was nothing in Haywards Heath even had to go to Bugs hole or Eastgrinsted for a curry how things have changed.
We have a great mixture of chains and independent businesses.

Although I pass through HH infrequently these days, I get the impression that these pavement cafes/bars are just about the only thing that the town has got going for it. So providing you reside in a docile, middle-class dormitory town in Mid Sussex, work in town and earn a decent salary and want to relax by posing in one of these street venues, then fine. Not so fine if you want any other sort of entertainment or decent shops or most other amenities. You still have to travel for all of this.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A lot of posters seem to have a bit of a love in with BG.
I however sussed him very early on in my debut on NSC.
The bloke in my opinion is completely up himself and will never change.
He posts complete bollocks throughout the year that have a gnats interest to me and one or two on here.
He can and does bore for England.
That's his best points :moo:

He posts complete bollocks throughout the year that have a gnats interest to me and one or two on here.
Blooming Eck! I could be another BG in 30 years yikes!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Yet you still read the posts and answer them, strange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here