Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will the Amex beer cost in the Prem?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
If it was £5 a pint and you thought to yourself "I'm not paying that", how long would you last before eventually just paying it?

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
A pint of Harveys Best has not tasted great over the last month or so. The quality is not what it was. For this reason alone there should be no price hike.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Weren't our catering prices already amongst the highest in the Championship?
Yep. 4.40 for a pie which these days are mainly crust is scandalous.

Unfortunately the club look like they are going to milk Premier League Supporters for all they can. Which is a bold strategy if we were to come straight back down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I usually have one after the game whilst waiting for the train queue to dissipate but it's pointless having more as there are so many great pubs in Brighton.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
A pint of Harveys Best has not tasted great over the last month or so. The quality is not what it was. For this reason alone there should be no price hike.[/QUOTE maybe because it's Bright beer and in Plastic

Have had 6 pints from hand pumps in propper glasses in 6 different pubs. Kept thinking that maybe the next pint might get better (never had more than 1 pint in each of the pubs). The last time the landlord in the pub said that others had noted the lack in quality too and he thought it could be because less time is spent conditoning the beer before it is pushed out of the brewery.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

Unfortunately the club look like they are going to milk Premier League Supporters for all they can. Which is a bold strategy if we were to come straight back down.

To be honest, I rarely buy anything from the catering, aside from the odd coffee on a cold night. Eat and drink before I get there. The prices will continue to stay high with the amount of service they get.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

I must say every pue Ive had since the Amex opened of whichever variety has been chock full of tasty contents

£5.50 a pint is my guess

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I dread to think what will happen to the catering having seen match tickets wacked up by 40%.

Will we see Five pounds a pint Harvey's?

They won't break the psychological £5 barrier this year. I expect pints at £4.90 for the most expensive brand.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Pie £5
Pint £6

Both £10.50 in a 'deal'.

Hot dog £5
Burger £5.50/Cheese £6
Hot drink £3.50
Crisps £2.50
Chocolate Bar £2.50

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Pie £5
Pint £6

Both £10.50 in a 'deal'.

Hot dog £5
Burger £5.50/Cheese £6
Hot drink £3.50
Crisps £2.50
Chocolate Bar £2.50

At these prices it will be interesting to see how many fans have all their refreshments in town and the concourses remain empty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here