Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Gatwick Valet parking

0 Not allowed!
    Has anyone used the official gatwick South Terminal valet parking.?
    It seems pretty good value (and currently much cheaper than normal long stay) considering you are parking in the short term car park before handing over your keys. Not sure why this is so much cheaper than the regular short term rates unless they immediately shift your car offsite once you have gone.

Anybody got any personal experience.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      All the time, including tomorrow! Love it. It's normally not cheap (you must have found a special deal?), especially on a longer trip, but compare it to the cost of two expensive taxi journeys.

The car always come back unscathed and with their set up being legit, there's no pri*k racing your car on the roads to some muddy field miles away.

A very efficient operation, just yards from the south and north terminal drop offs.

0 Not allowed!
      Used a firm three years ago with my Tesco vouchers. All OK. I haven't dared since as there has been pictures of mud spattered cars in fields. That was last year, and not all firms were parking our cars in fields. Do you dare.
      Exiled amongst the red and white, at the wrong end of the A/M27. (P)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All the time, including tomorrow! Love it. It's normally not cheap (you must have found a special deal?), especially on a longer trip, but compare it to the cost of two expensive taxi journeys.

The car always come back unscathed and with their set up being legit, there's no pri*k racing your car on the roads to some muddy field miles away.

A very efficient operation, just yards from the south and north terminal drop offs.
      Just the deal currently being offered through the official parking website. Long term £104 and valet £78 with a 10% off voucher. You reckon it's trustworthy.?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by skipper734 View Post
      Used a firm three years ago with my Tesco vouchers. All OK. I haven't dared since as there has been pictures of mud spattered cars in fields. That was last year, and not all firms were parking our cars in fields. Do you dare.
      Using any of the parking options on the official Gatwick Airport website, will be fine.

The crooks and cowboys who damaged or raced cars cannot use that website.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyningsgull View Post
      Just the deal currently being offered through the official parking website. Long term £104 and valet £78 with a 10% off voucher. You reckon it's trustworthy.?
      It that's definitely the official Gatwick Airport website, you've got yourself a bargain. The car is brought to you by their office in the short stay airport, on the same floor as you walk out of the airport on your return. No busing to car parks.

0 Not allowed!
      It that's definitely the official Gatwick Airport website, you've got yourself a bargain. The car is brought to you by their office in the short stay airport, on the same floor as you walk out of the airport on your return. No busing to car parks.
      Okay I will give it a go. What's your address
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I have not used Gatwick for many years since moving away but one year when money was a bit tight and the flight times suited I parked my car (sensibly) in a street closeish to Horley station, jumped on a train to Gatwick.
      It was only me and a mate with a suitcase each.
      It gave us more spending money in Crete which was more important than paying to park a chuffing car.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyningsgull View Post
      Okay I will give it a go. What's your address
      The house key's under the outside doormat, the Rottweiler's are at the kennels and our safe code is 1234.

0 Not allowed!
      The house key's under the outside doormat, the Rottweiler's are at the kennels and our safe code is 1234.
      Have a great holiday.