Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber and the club have lost me as a customer today

el punal

Ticket pricing looking rather optimistic this morning. I might email barber in a month or two when we've scored no goals and are rooted to the bottom of the table and see whether he wants to offer me an apology and a discount so I can consider returning

The offer he'll come up with will probably be the one to tell you to sod off - no surprise really.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do you need what you earn? If clubs are willing to pay and can afford the figures they do pay to get the services of the players they want then 'need' is irrelevant.

TV money may well allow clubs to afford the wages they pay but I do not see the correlation between TV money, players wages and ticket prices.

The real argument surely is that TV has made the game far more popular and provided the resources to vastly improve stadia. This of course has created a greater demand for tickets at the top level but even so only a limited number of clubs can claim sell outs for every match. it's difficult to argue that increasing the popularity of the game and improving venues is a 'bad' thing.

Good points and luckily we can afford to pay.

But I feel for the low paid, families or unemployed football supporters, who've been priced out of watching live football. The Albion are by no means the worst, but so many life long fanatics of Arsenal and Chelsea have been simply priced out. As a result, in just 15 short years, their live support has changed to that of wealthier JCL's.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The offer he'll come up with will probably be the one to tell you to sod off - no surprise really.

Most likely, but I will cherish that response if he does send it (and never attended a bhafc home match ever again)

Most likely, but I will cherish that response if he does send it (and never attended a bhafc home match ever again)

Have you got any season ticket holder friends?

They can buy you a ticket for the Stoke game for £15.

That's an amazing place fr to watch your team play in the best league in the world. Oh, and for that sum, you will also be transported to the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Have you got any season ticket holder friends?

They can buy you a ticket for the Stoke game for £15.

That's an amazing place fr to watch your team play in the best league in the world. Oh, and for that sum, you will also be transported to the game.

Well in his opening post he said he borrowed season tickets...so on that basis i'd say yes....ideal opportunity for him to go....although it is a Monday night ...and he is in Bristol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here