• I would choose to know WHEN I die

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Jesus. Turn it in Easy you miserable WANKPUFFIN. Its Friday ffs

Votes: 55 65.5%

• Total voters

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's quite healthy to remind yourself occasionally that we are all terminal.
I find it makes it easier to worry less about my own demise.

I'm 55 and luckily feel that I've ticked off most of my bucket list already (sporting events and travel).
I'm not too worried about passing away but would feel cheated if I was taken any time soon because I'm now in a position to retire and spend more time with family and friends.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry.

Just a theoretical question me and the wife batted around for a while today. Eventually we settled on knowing the DATE, as long as mine is first and she gets to choose how.

Was it with a spatula?

ilduc944

May 1, 2014
I'd like to know when,there's a few people I'd like to deal with in my
last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ever seen the film Parting Shots with Chris Rea? It's exactly what you're talking about - with a twist.......enjoy.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In a worst case scenario, if I was given a date because of incurable and inoperable cancer, I would be back on the fags for every God-given day that was left to me!

Would rather not know, though - but would love a chance to reflect on it afterwards. A sort of post examination review. Not going to happen, is it.........................

el punal

The classic joke in Dad's Army - Captain Mainwaring telling Sergeant Wilson about the English officer talking to an Aussie soldier in World War I.

English officer : " Have you come to die, my good man? "

Aussie soldier : " No, I came yester-die."

Wilson, in typical nonchalant fashion : " I say sir, that's most awfully funny."

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If you were forced to choose - would you prefer to find out HOW you die ? Or WHEN you die ?

Surely it's how you die. If the answer was 'killed in a plane crash' I'd simply holiday in Cornwall making sure I lived away from flight paths and airports whilst happily drinking myself stupid knowing the liver won't pack up. Equally, if the answer was 'suffocated during sex with 3 women, I know I'd have something to look forward to.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely it's how you die. If the answer was 'killed in a plane crash' I'd simply holiday in Cornwall making sure I lived away from flight paths and airports whilst happily drinking myself stupid knowing the liver won't pack up. Equally, if the answer was 'suffocated during sex with 3 women, I know I'd have something to look forward to.

Honestly Iggle, we can't take you anywhere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here