Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jota

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Someone asked naylor if any truth . Naylor simply replied no .

He seems to no a lot of who we are not interested in but not much of who we are .

Begs the question .... why the hell wouldn't we be interested . Can only think £8m is the reason . Exactly the player who would be a great fit

Getting Delaney instead :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Someone asked naylor if any truth . Naylor simply replied no .

He seems to no a lot of who we are not interested in but not much of who we are .

Begs the question .... why the hell wouldn't we be interested . Can only think £8m is the reason . Exactly the player who would be a great fit

And surely £8m isn't far off the going rate, for a forward who is going to play regularly in the Premier League.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm not sure what he knows as in fairness no one seems to know much... His big story on Friday was so strange too re Delaney.....talk about a big bid etc. And then absolutely nothing re additional detail or follow up....

Yeah, what was that all about ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Naylor says no and I'm sure he's right but Christ he's such a pretentious arse! Takes way too much pleasure slagging off fans.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Naylor says no and I'm sure he's right but Christ he's such a pretentious arse! Takes way too much pleasure slagging off fans.

Does seem to know alot re the no's, surely at this point in scenario it would make sense to give some ideas re who / what we are getting up to... the complete lack of information sort of tells me he is NOT being given much at all!!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Does seem to know alot re the no's, surely at this point in scenario it would make sense to give some ideas re who / what we are getting up to... the complete lack of information sort of tells me he is NOT being given much at all!!

Probably or the club have told him not to release anything after the Clayton and Pritchard scenarios

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
As if Benham would do business with Bloom. Would love it but I'd be stunned if it was true.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think there is a lot of pot and kettle calling each other tbh. It's been going on for years.

Can you blame the club? They're in the middle of negotiations for a player, it's in the Argus, and then Burnley (Ward) and Norwich(Pritchard) dive in.
Fans are getting impatient, and starting to blame everyone.

As proved by a bouned thread the other day, where posters were saying that we wouldn't even make the top six with our signings, and then to excuse their pessimism and moaning, we got lucky with injuries.

Wait and see. We make get great players, we may not. I do think we'll give it a good go, either way.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's never forgiven us for when he was laughed at after His CMS debacle,thought he would have wrapped in after. The Bobby Z episode.

It started long before that. Fans were accusing him of being best mates and golf partner with McGhee.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Seems whatever transfer business we do we keep it very quiet. I think if naylor has a half decent relationship with the club he will know who we are after but there is no way he would spill those beans. Despite the relationship with Brentford chairman a player like jota should be of interest the fact he gave a straight bat no means he knows who we are interested in...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We can look as much as we want, but Tony Bloom won't do business with the Brentford chairman.

No idea of the ins and outs but that would smack of pettiness in most walks of live, but even more so when we are talking big business. I am not sayng that you are wrong either but would our esteemed leader really cut his nose off to spite his face if CH wanted a Brentford player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here