Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Julian Borner

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Standout player of Bundesliga II last season, would probably mean Goldson to go out on loan?

Well that is encouraging. In fairness the current recruitment team have a pretty good record with our recent signings, so we shouldn't be surprised if he is another gem. ( this whole rumour could of course be yet another red herring bullshit one)

Not gonna believe it until [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] adds him to his list with a mark out of 10

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Huddersfield sign players from the Championship. NSC sees mass panic.

We sign players from the German equivalent? - NSC are underwhelmed

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not gonna believe it until [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] adds him to his list with a mark out of 10
I'm surprised he's not already there.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Well that is encouraging. In fairness the current recruitment team have a pretty good record with our recent signings, so we shouldn't be surprised if he is another gem. ( this whole rumour could of course be yet another red herring bullshit one)

To be honest it was a random tweet from a norwich fan, saying bhafc had fought off competition from norwich, thought it was worth a mention as seemed pretty left field....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

You miss the point that Huddersfield have signed a fair few Championship players.

Signing 1, or maybe even 2, isn't that much of an issue.

3+ and yes, panic stations.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we buy 6/8 Young players cheaply and 4/6 make it in the premiership and we stay up and gives us time to bring some home grown players through or we could splash the cash on 2 star players and go down I know what I would prefer.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015

The Championship is of a considerably higher standard than Bundesliga II

But, he's a good player and as someone else said, a stand out last year - he'd be a good signing

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The sauce for this is a complete wind up twitter account so don't hold your breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You miss the point that Huddersfield have signed a fair few Championship players.

Signing 1, or maybe even 2, isn't that much of an issue.

3+ and yes, panic stations.

They were 3 players down to begin with, from the loans who left the club.

They literally re-signed two of the players they already had and people panic.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I notice that the poster this has come from has a history of making stuff up ?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Ok is he a midfielder or centre back as there appears to be some confusion

Stats I've seen says he has played 144 games at centre back, compared to 1 as a defensive midfielder. And before anyone asks the obvious question, yes, he's also played 1 at left back.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A Centre Half who played in the 2nd worst defence in the German 2nd tier, is hardly going to inspire people on paper.

Lewis Dunk was part of our defence under Sami Hyypia when he left and we were in the relegation zone.

All I'm saying is, very good players can be involved in absolute shyte teams.

I find it difficult to make ANY sort of judgement on a player I have literally never seen kick a ball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I notice that the poster this has come from has a history of making stuff up ?

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

So, it's a nice bit of light relief to start the day with.
After all whom among us turns down the opportunity to write exactly the same stuff just in a different thread?

Clearly none of us. :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Lewis Dunk was part of our defence under Sami Hyypia when he left and we were in the relegation zone.

All I'm saying is, very good players can be involved in absolute shyte teams.

I find it difficult to make ANY sort of judgement on a player I have literally never seen kick a ball.

No I agree, he may be a very good player, but on paper it's hardly 'exciting' is it? That's all I meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here