Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Amazon primeday, Amazon Prime offer and Amazon Music Unlimited intro deal

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I just bought a dot for £15! Joined prime plus opened credit card and got further £20 off. Will cut up card and cancel prime later. Happy days

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I got the missus that Karcher window vac, hopefully the NSC cookie is in my PC and you get some kick back. I hear they had a great Garmin deal on cycle computers, gutted I missed out on that though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife watched the 1st 6 episodes of Jamestown on Now TV and I watched the first one of series 5 of Prison Break so logged into watch before my entertainment pass expired but both have now been taken off of Now TV and only available to buy on Amazon at £1.89 an episode or Google at £1.99 but I assume with Amazon I will have to renew Prime Membership or start a Google one.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I've found the sound quality on my Echo to be superb- in fact it's what convinced me to get one when I heard my brother in laws set up

I've just ordered an Echo. It arrives Thursday, I'm looking forward to it as it should be fun. Do I need to buy a book to make the most of it? Or is it pretty simple to set up and use?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just ordered an Echo. It arrives Thursday, I'm looking forward to it as it should be fun. Do I need to buy a book to make the most of it? Or is it pretty simple to set up and use?
A book? It's simple, and you can get ideas on what to use it for online, just google.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Very simple , but online there lots of links with 'things to ask Alexa'. You'll love her!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here