Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Amazon primeday, Amazon Prime offer and Amazon Music Unlimited intro deal

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Some good deals, I shall be buying the wench a new Karcher window vac.
Assume Prime Day deals are on selected items only and not applied to anything when checking out? Couple items I need/want but didn't see on offer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some good deals, I shall be buying the wench a new Karcher window vac.
Assume Prime Day deals are on selected items only and not applied to anything when checking out? Couple items I need/want but didn't see on offer.

Correct, but the deals do change throughout the day, so it may be worth checking back.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This Xbox One package seems ridiculously cheap compared to other places (£324.99 at Argos and doesn't include everything this package does). Tempted to get this now and squirrel it away for Bozza jnr at Christmas.

Xbox One S (500GB) with Forza Horizon 3 + Minecraft + Chatpad & Headset + 2nd Controller -> http://amzn.to/2sZjxrG

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
When I log on to north stand chat I now go in to amazon prime automatically. In fact the whole page on north stand chat then shows amazon prime logos all over the north stand chat page in the back ground. What can I do to get rid of this only started happening today.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I saw this morning a fitbit for £77.39 however checking back now they are selling at £139. is it a case they have a certain amount at the discounted price and when it is gone it is gone?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When I log on to north stand chat I now go in to amazon prime automatically. In fact the whole page on north stand chat then shows amazon prime logos all over the north stand chat page in the back ground. What can I do to get rid of this only started happening today.

You certainly won't be getting it when you're logged into NSC. You may be getting it when you're not logged in, although I'm a bit annoyed if our partner is doing that.

Anyway, the answer is to be logged in.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I saw this morning a fitbit for £77.39 however checking back now they are selling at £139. is it a case they have a certain amount at the discounted price and when it is gone it is gone?

There are some items which will last all day but other lightning deals designed to tempt you - better to sell 1000 items with £10 profit than 100 with £50 profit

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Thanks I think it must be something to do with my browser was using edge. Now changed to chrome and it is ok. When I tried to use NSC login it took me straight to Amazon Prime. Have no idea why. Will use chrome from now on. Thanks Bozza.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks I think it must be something to do with my browser was using edge. Now changed to chrome and it is ok. When I tried to use NSC login it took me straight to Amazon Prime. Have no idea why. Will use chrome from now on. Thanks Bozza.

No - I verified it as a non-logged in user. Looked an utter mess. Should be removed very soon.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Apparently sound quality is not great, so following advice from Which I have purchased a dot with external wireless Bose speaker at good discount atm

I've found the sound quality on my Echo to be superb- in fact it's what convinced me to get one when I heard my brother in laws set up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here