Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Poll for those already with Sky Sports.
So we are up and running with TWO channels fighting it out to broadcast our games live.
Man City & Arsenal both on BT so, time to subscribe?
Added to Sky it's £23 (£28 for HD) month.
With land line & Broadband incl it's £26.50 (£31.59 for HD) month
PS not fishing. I've Sky but another £28 is just stupid money.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't justify the expense of Sky Sports and haven't had it for a good 15 years or so now.

We do have BT Sport and have done since it was launched as BT landline/broadband customers when I think it was free. Today, I think it only costs us a fiver a month (I might be wrong) but I rarely use it.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I use other means and get both Sky Sports and BT for £3.99 a month

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
assume that you'd have to sign up for a year, and there wont be a Brighton game on BT every month, makes this quite expensive just for our games (unless you'll watch others of course). i intend to support the pub showing the games, you've got a £22-28 a month beer budget.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Have BT Sport for MotoGP and Sky Sports for F1,so all the footy is a massive bonus!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wont be getting BT, far too expensive and when I have watched on their free events the coverage has been rubbish, Also I will be at the home games and hopefully the away games also, so no real need to acquire..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I can't justify the expense of Sky Sports and haven't had it for a good 15 years or so now.

We do have BT Sport and have done since it was launched as BT landline/broadband customers when I think it was free. Today, I think it only costs us a fiver a month (I might be wrong) but I rarely use it.

This, cannot justify either Sky or BT for the fact I couldn't afford it, wouldn't have time to watch it.
Just going to stick to MOTD and VIP League just for the Albion.
Oh yes, I have a life :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Almost the same - have never had skysports

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
I have a Now tv box. Sky sports £39.99 a month which is cheaper than most packages I've seen. Only drawback is it's about 2 minutes behind live coverage. So when my Twitter alert goes on my phone I know a goal has been scored but by whom is the mystery.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Judging by the amount you post on here I find that very hard to believe :whistle::lolol:

I know I post a lot, YOUNG MAN, buts thats because, seriously I like to do so on good old NSC.
Apart from my Mrs, allotment and the Albion, I do a lot of 'it' (posting) during down time.
Anyway did you miss your train today? :wink:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Have Sky Sports but they're on a shoogly peg to be honest. There's an alarming amount of Golf on there and they seem to be losing the major Rugby Union Competitions and much of the Cricket.

Won't be getting BiTshit Sport. Ever. They are a shocking company to deal with. Was supposed to get a free three month subscription when I got a new phone. After an hour and a half on the phone being passed from pillar to post between uninterested people, just to try and register, I gave up. They can do one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here