Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Watched him in c10 games for Hudds and Rotherham last season in addition to the game with us.

Overhyped and overrated, as most english youngsters are. So much for our recruitment team if we cannot find anybody abroad with as much/better ability than this lad.

Looking forward to the plethora of posters who have been disregarding Hudds signings as 'preparing for next season in the championship' making a complete u-turn and claiming this is a wonderful progressive signing.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think he would be an excellent signing and I am unanimous in that.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
From what I've seen he looks a decent player. Can play off the front man or as a more conventional central midfielder. Also moves with the ball very well for a big guy. Would be a very good addition to the squad.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
From what I've seen he looks a decent player. Can play off the front man or as a more conventional central midfielder. Also moves with the ball very well for a big guy. Would be a very good addition to the squad.

I totally agree, he seems very confident for such a young player, he demands the ball and already seems to instruct the players around him.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Watched him in c10 games for Hudds and Rotherham last season in addition to the game with us.

Overhyped and overrated, as most english youngsters are. So much for our recruitment team if we cannot find anybody abroad with as much/better ability than this lad.

Looking forward to the plethora of posters who have been disregarding Hudds signings as 'preparing for next season in the championship' making a complete u-turn and claiming this is a wonderful progressive signing.

Not a fan?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Are you sure you're not confusing him with Loft-Cheek or whatever his name is? Don't think Brown is particularly big and he's a forward/winger isn't he? (rather than CM)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here