Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
'Udders fans are getting their knickers in a twist Down At The Mac on this. They seem to assume a divine right to have signed/re-loaned him but theyve already loaned Palmer from Chelski so they're telling themselves they prefer Palmer to Brown who is now rapidly going down in their estimation. Fickle fans!!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Watford are close to signing Chalobah for 5m with no buy-back clause. What are we doing?

ilduc944

May 1, 2014

goldstoned

Mar 4, 2011
What is this new craze of players with GIRL'S names?

Izzy Brown
Tammy Abraham

We need someone with a MANLY name like Max Power.

It's not new. Recently(ish) we have had Michelle Kuipers, Jesse Lingard and Andrea Orlandi. All did OK I reckon.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It's hardly an 'NSC rumour', it was reported by a journalist who works in London, who may have connections to Chelsea. I don't see why it would have any less credence then a report from Huddersfield?

Its not a Huddersfield report anyway. Its the Huddersfield Examiner reporting a report they've read in the [Daily] Telegraph.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Just the sort of signing /player we need.
Pace, Power and goals from midfield.
Straight into side as part of 5 man midfield.
Would love Chalobah if £5m fee is true.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
'Udders fans are getting their knickers in a twist Down At The Mac on this. They seem to assume a divine right to have signed/re-loaned him but theyve already loaned Palmer from Chelski so they're telling themselves they prefer Palmer to Brown who is now rapidly going down in their estimation. Fickle fans!!

Same as any club's fans then..including ours

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watford are close to signing Chalobah for 5m with no buy-back clause. What are we doing?

Ring up Chris and ask him...i c u weren't around last season and one before...cant help thinking some peeps were saying same thing ....and look what happened :moo:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

They don't like us do they? We have a shite midfield apparently and Knockeart is our only premier league standard player...Oh yeah and we only ever give the ball to Knocky and if that fails we are shite!

Amazing how we finished so far ahead of them last season...Anyone would think they won the league in March the way they are banging on... It must be a Yorkshire thing..

ilduc944

May 1, 2014
I may be wrong here, but i got the impression he was a bit of a mardy git, didn't he throw a massive strop when he was subbed in a match last season?

Many on here that haven't been 'oop north' won't know what mardy means......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Crickey, what a lot of knicker wetting.

We may sign this extrmly decent player on a season long loan.

That does not mean we will never sign another player, on loan or on a contract this summer, or ever.

FFS.

But yes, he is Brown.

ilduc944

May 1, 2014
Umm I think it's quite a common term...

Very common among some northern dialects but not in the south. Used to spend alot of time with people from the Yorkshire Ridings and i was common place but down in glorious Sussex noone ever said it. In fact I was asked a few times what the f888 I was saying. My good friend from Derybyshire, living outside Lewes, was amazed when I used the word in conversation. So really not that common down here in my experience. A fantastic word none the less in my opinion.........

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Very common among some northern dialects but not in the south. Used to spend alot of time with people from the Yorkshire Ridings and i was common place but down in glorious Sussex noone ever said it. In fact I was asked a few times what the f888 I was saying. My good friend from Derybyshire, living outside Lewes, was amazed when I used the word in conversation. So really not that common down here in my experience. A fantastic word none the less in my opinion.........

You maybe right but I have spent a bit of time up north and regularly use the word...Oh and the Arctic Monkeys brought it to the masses!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I spent some of my yoof in the midlands and was frequently called a Mardy-arse. I have no idea why ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here