Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
He is the one player at Uddersfield who impressed me most more so than Palmer or Mooy so I would say yes he would be a good addition either to start or be on he bench. Would still like a speedy striker though.

Agreed, if i had a criticism id say maybe a bit lightweight, and is he injury prone? Or has that just got in my head because he picked up a knock against us?

Overall though, he excited me whenever i watched Huddersfield last season and will add to our options with Baldock and Gross if he comes.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This piece about IB is so thin.

Sun journalist on Twitter tweets "one thing for sure, U [Hudds fan] can't take him on loan"
Star journo writes this up (not really much of a story but hey! lets fill the space) in his paper as "Chelsea will not loan Izzy Brown"
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...eague-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-Latest-CFC-News

ie: gets the complete wrong end of the stick. Hudds can't loan him [to them] because of 1 loanee per club rule as Sun journo implies.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
sooty1970s.png

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
This piece about IB is so thin.

Sun journalist on Twitter tweets "one thing for sure, U [Hudds fan] can't take him on loan"
Star journo writes this up (not really much of a story but hey! lets fill the space) in his paper as "Chelsea will not loan Izzy Brown"
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...eague-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-Latest-CFC-News

ie: gets the complete wrong end of the stick. Hudds can't loan him [to them] because of 1 loanee per club rule as Sun journo implies.

Chelsea?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Posh Spice is a slapper
She loves it upside down
And when she's shagging David
She's dreaming of Izzy Brown

:shrug:

Thought it was time for a change from all the will he/won't he/is he any good posts.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
He is the one player at Uddersfield who impressed me most more so than Palmer or Mooy so I would say yes he would be a good addition either to start or be on he bench. Would still like a speedy striker though.

He impressed you more than Palmer (who they chose to sign over him) and Mooy who were both there for a full season, whereas Brown made circa 14 apps?

He was at Rotherham before that, I don't suppose you watched him there?

Also I'm curious, were the playoffs amongst the games he impressed you in where he failed to get 2 gilt edged chances on target?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Posh spice is a slapper
Her fanny batter's fizzy
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of our boy Izzy...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is the only rumour that seems to be edging forward.

All the rest have either been dismissed or are in the mire...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought Izzy looked very good last season-yes from me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He impressed you more than Palmer (who they chose to sign over him) and Mooy who were both there for a full season, whereas Brown made circa 14 apps?

He was at Rotherham before that, I don't suppose you watched him there?

Also I'm curious, were the playoffs amongst the games he impressed you in where he failed to get 2 gilt edged chances on target?

I can only base my opinion on what I saw, granted on TV mostly and against us, and he impressed me more than Palmer or Mooy irrespective of the number of games they each played.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The Stranglers

Izzy Brown - Boy he can run
On loan from Chelsea, Now plays for Brighton
He's quite the sight
Knows how to fight
We're not going down - With Izzy Brown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here