Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They don't like us do they? We have a shite midfield apparently and Knockeart is our only premier league standard player...Oh yeah and we only ever give the ball to Knocky and if that fails we are shite!

Amazing how we finished so far ahead of them last season...Anyone would think they won the league in March the way they are banging on... It must be a Yorkshire thing..
To be fair our central midfield options are really poor and we'll get hammered through there unless
We get some real quality....only Stephen's looks useful.
If this lad is what we're looking for then we will have a very poor season but hey ho its not the end of the world.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
59 starts 9 goals

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What is it with Chelsea, like a f ucking greedy fish factory ship hoovering up the oceans - not content with ruining football in terms of transfers, they now just stockpile talent they have no interest in playing just profiting from. Won't be happy until the sport implodes as long as the last season is Chelsea winning everything. Again.

A sign of our times - and that ain't no compliment I can assure you!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
'Udders fans are getting their knickers in a twist Down At The Mac on this. They seem to assume a divine right to have signed/re-loaned him but theyve already loaned Palmer from Chelski so they're telling themselves they prefer Palmer to Brown who is now rapidly going down in their estimation. Fickle fans!!

To be fair, if tomori was offered out on loan for next year and he chose someone else than us, we would be hacked off.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
To be fair our central midfield options are really poor and we'll get hammered through there unless
We get some real quality....only Stephen's looks useful.
If this lad is what we're looking for then we will have a very poor season but hey ho its not the end of the world.

Yeah, Kayal is shit isn't he? :rolleyes:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Very common among some northern dialects but not in the south. Used to spend alot of time with people from the Yorkshire Ridings and i was common place but down in glorious Sussex noone ever said it. In fact I was asked a few times what the f888 I was saying. My good friend from Derybyshire, living outside Lewes, was amazed when I used the word in conversation. So really not that common down here in my experience. A fantastic word none the less in my opinion.........

It's mardy in South Yorkshire, but maungy in West Yorks.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If he's the back up to Gross then it's a nice squad signing.

HField have improved and so have we except we've added starter in Gross who's better than what they have and now potentially a back-up who they would have likely started. What's not to like?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No better than we already have.....squad player at best.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Not sure - at the moment we are so short of strikers even Elvis would be in the squad.

We need 2 more - as one of those 2 Brown would be reasonable. The other needs to be stellar, though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is the one player at Uddersfield who impressed me most more so than Palmer or Mooy so I would say yes he would be a good addition either to start or be on he bench. Would still like a speedy striker though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here