Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To whom it may concern.....

May 24, 2017
Due to an escalating amount of scurrilous remarks regarding my allegiance to Brighton Hove & Albion FC....I wish the members of this forum to take note that i will no longer be dignifying these remarks with a response.......

Also i should add that i will not be bullied by certain members into giving up my rights to 'free speech' in regards to my admiration for Eddie Howe and the entertaining team he manages.....i trust this is clear.

Thank you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At last, the Bournemouth fan has come out.

I sense a potential flounce too....

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Due to an escalating amount of scurrilous remarks regarding my allegiance to Brighton Hove & Albion FC....I wish the members of this forum to take note that i will no longer be dignifying these remarks with a response.......

Also i should add that i will not be bullied by certain members into giving up my rights to 'free speech' in regards to my admiration for Eddie Howe and the entertaining team he manages.....i trust this is clear.

Thank you.

bore-off-logo.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Thank you.

What's clear is that you're a massive Jeremy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, there's definitely a reading on the Potentialflounce-o-meter here.

For what it's worth, I think it is pretty obvious that you're a Bournemouth troll who is probably cracking one off right now at the fact that people are responding to your 'woe is me' dribble.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here