Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The actual Launch party

firework-fail-gif-019-compressor.gif

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Wasn't it the previous leader, Ding Dong Dum, that said he got about 8 hole in ones in a round of golf?

I'd take everything that lot say with a massive spoonful of salt.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Time to show them how a missile really works,Donald!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Why does USA/Japan/anyone not use these 'tests' as shooting down practice once in international air space?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why does USA/Japan/anyone not use these 'tests' as shooting down practice once in international air space?

I think they need to have China on board first.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wasn't it the previous leader, Ding Dong Dum, that said he got about 8 hole in ones in a round of golf?

Wasn't that meant to be in his first ever round of golf too?? ****ing crackpots. Imagine living there and knowing it is bullshit but also knowing if you say anything your entire family will be killed or sent to labour camps?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Doesn't necessarily have to have a warhead on.A demonstration of how they can hit a target from thousands of miles away,might have a salutory effect on even that clown outfit!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

"Other nuclear powers have also cast doubt on North Korea's assessment, with Russia saying the missile only reached an altitude of 535km and flew about 510km."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

because that might be a bit provocative and they also want to know what the capability of N.Korea is.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Doesn't necessarily have to have a warhead on.A demonstration of how they can hit a target from thousands of miles away,might have a salutory effect on even that clown outfit!

So send them a real long range missile for them to study and copy so that they too can finally build their own one which will be capable of traveling far enough to be a threat - genius :facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely you can class any missile as "intercontinental" if you take it to the border of 2 continents.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here