Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to North Korea

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So send them a real long range missile for them to study and copy so that they too can finally build their own one which will be capable of traveling far enough to be a threat - genius :facepalm:

Are you really that stupid?How much do you think of an ICBM actually lands somewhere,and do you think the Koreans would leave a nice fluffy pillow for it to land on?Are you from Arundel,or are there two incredibly stupid people on here?:facepalm::FFSPuncheon:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Are you really that stupid?How much do you think of an ICBM actually lands somewhere,and do you think the Koreans would leave a nice fluffy pillow for it to land on?Are you from Arundel,or are there two incredibly stupid people on here?:facepalm::FFSPuncheon:lolol:

The stupid flows strong with a percentage of this country...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe I'm missing something here, but surely the fat little gimp must realise that if he was stupid enough to actually nuke Russia or the USA (or the USA's ally Japan for that matter) most of his country would come to resemble the surface of the moon in a few hours? He might even find China suddenly becomes a lot less tolerant if he nukes them.
Hope it never happens, because millions of innocent people would die - but the only outcome of a nuclear war started by North Korea would be a defeat for them.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Maybe I'm missing something here, but surely the fat little gimp must realise that if he was stupid enough to actually nuke Russia or the USA (or the USA's ally Japan for that matter) most of his country would come to resemble the surface of the moon in a few hours?

More likely a few minutes.

I feel profoundly sorry for the North Korean people, I know a lot of the Usual Suspects on NSC bang on about how terribly we have been ruled since the days of Thatcher onwards but in reality we are living in broad sunlit uplands compared to those poor buggers.

It would be a Great Step Forward to see a cap put up his lardy arse, even if it was The Donald that did it!.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm having this vision of the North Korean sub out in the Pacific aiming the missile at the US, and because of the sophisticated thought that has gone into their missile, a pigeon piloting it in the style of a homing missile, straight back to NK.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Every few years North Korea indulges in sabre-rattling like this not to provoke countries into conflict but to force the UN to get involved and offer humanitarian aid in exchange for the N Koreans to stop firing their useless weapons. This is no different. I really don't think China and Japan are seriously worried about this latest tomfoolery. This is a very good analysis of the North Korean modus operandi:

https://app.hedgeye.com/insights/27641-north-korean-saber-rattling-on?type=capital-brief

"They’ve figured out that if they violate international norms or international law in the production of nuclear weapons and if they issue threats periodically or actually take action such as tests of missiles that could carry nuclear weapons, then they could get the outside world to pay them off in return for promises to change their ways. And this has happened again, and again, and again. It’s a cycle that repeats itself and it’s really extortion: ‘we threaten you and you give us money or food aid or fuel and we’ll promise to subside for a while and then we’ll come back and do the whole thing all over again."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So send them a real long range missile for them to study and copy so that they too can finally build their own one which will be capable of traveling far enough to be a threat - genius :facepalm:
They'd only receive the warhead, which wouldn't be a proper warhead. Good luck learning from that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe I'm missing something here, but surely the fat little gimp must realise that if he was stupid enough to actually nuke Russia or the USA (or the USA's ally Japan for that matter) most of his country would come to resemble the surface of the moon in a few hours?
I don't think he plans to use them, but he can threaten to use them if sanctions are imposed on them.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

They'd only receive the warhead, which wouldn't be a proper warhead. Good luck learning from that.

And my job is done :fishing:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sanctions are imposed on them.
So this might help lift them. And as above, pretend to be good for a while in exchange for aid.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So this might help lift them. And as above, pretend to be good for a while in exchange for aid.

So just how does boasting about setting off an ICBM that can reach any part of thee world equate to pretending to be good?

Answer: It doesn't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So just how does boasting about setting off an ICBM that can reach any part of thee world equate to pretending to be good?
Come on GT, this isn't difficult. If they're constantly good, they stop getting rewarded, so they're bad for a bit, then they're told they'll get rewarded for being good again:
Every few years North Korea indulges in sabre-rattling like this not to provoke countries into conflict but to force the UN to get involved and offer humanitarian aid in exchange for the N Koreans to stop firing their useless weapons. This is no different. I really don't think China and Japan are seriously worried about this latest tomfoolery. This is a very good analysis of the North Korean modus operandi:

https://app.hedgeye.com/insights/27641-north-korean-saber-rattling-on?type=capital-brief

"They’ve figured out that if they violate international norms or international law in the production of nuclear weapons and if they issue threats periodically or actually take action such as tests of missiles that could carry nuclear weapons, then they could get the outside world to pay them off in return for promises to change their ways. And this has happened again, and again, and again. It’s a cycle that repeats itself and it’s really extortion: ‘we threaten you and you give us money or food aid or fuel and we’ll promise to subside for a while and then we’ll come back and do the whole thing all over again."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. Just no.
So although it's happened several times, you don't think that's what they do? You actually think they want to have a war with the rest of the world?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I blame lily-livered Corbyn, the SNP and the Greens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here