Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Three Must-Go-To Away Games

SAC

May 21, 2014
Spurs - Although I have seen football at the New Wembley (2012 Olympics Gabon 0 South Korea 0) not seen Brighton at the new Wembley
West Ham - Its just like Withdean :clap:
Newcastle - I need the exercise climbing the stairs

I think away fans are due to be moved next to the pitch for next season.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Arsenal is already sorted. An erstwhile friend of mine has a client who has corporate tickets to every game, and he's managed to ponce 4, so we'll be at the Emirates in one of the executive lounges. Nice little freebie, looking forward to the prawn sandwiches.

You know that game will definitely be moved from Saturday to Sunday or Monday as they play in the Europa league on the Thursday before

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Man Utd, Leicester (1st away) and WHU (London FC as they like to be called now I believe)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Pointless thread for me - won't have enough points to see any Brighton away next year - and that'll be a first in a few years for me ....

What's the opposite of a JCL - aka someone who's watched the Albion 5-10 times a season for >15 years and supporting for 49 years but now won't get a look-in?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You know that game will definitely be moved from Saturday to Sunday or Monday as they play in the Europa league on the Thursday before

Yup, that's been factored in. Unfortunately it means my mate will likely miss an NFL game he was going to at Wembley, but he's sacrificing it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pointless thread for me - won't have enough points to see any Brighton away next year - and that'll be a first in a few years for me ....

What's the opposite of a JCL - aka someone who's watched the Albion 5-10 times a season for >15 years and supporting for 49 years but now won't get a look-in?

Games will get moved which will inhibit a lot of people going eg a Monday night game.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Everton, Huddersfield and Burnley. Everton never been to, Huddersfield close to York so can go visit my Daughter, Burnley never been.

Will be at the Man U, Spurs and Southampton away games while sitting with the prawn sarnie brigade.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cant believe the slagging off Old Trafford is getting. Rebuilt on its original site, a built up area not out in the middle of nowhere. at a chippy and at least 3 pubs right on its door step or failing that The Quadrant which you can always get into on match day is only a 10 minute walk. Ok it doesn't have padded seats and the corporate/tourist market has killed the atmosphere but a shit atmosphere is something we need to get used to.

Mine was tongue in cheek, but I struggle to get excited about Man U at the best of times. Great city for an awayday though. I was driving into Manchester mid morning when they were at home to AFCB last season and I was quite jealous of the convoy of Bournemouth bedecked cars on the motorway.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Leicester for me, my brother lives there and his HQ is a stone's throw from the ground. Missed out on the last two games there in the championship as they were Tuesday nights(?) and didn't have enough holiday to take the time off for.. So hope I can get a ticket. Was a bit annoyed it's the first away as that will make it more popular!

Then it's Emirates for me, And hopefully Chelsea Boxing day. As usual I will get to as many as I can (usually 5-8). Shame I'll probably have to go to some on my own like last season as my mates don't have as many loyalty points!

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Like to go Arsenal Spurs West Ham (all New Grounds although I been to new Wembley for the rugby challenge cup)
Been to with Brighton Liverpool Man Utd Newcastle Chelsea WBA (cup Game) Watford Southampton Bournemouth Leicester crystal Palace Reading Stoke(cup game )
Not been to Swansea Huddersfield Burnley Man City Everton
Not much of a chance for tickets to Reading this year so will have to settle for Everton, Spurs and Man City

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here