Your Three Must-Go-To Away Games

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Spurs - Wembley
Palace - no brainer
Liverpool - not been to Anfield, last game of the season

Been to Old Trafford, echo other comments. Big, but a bit crap. Atmosphere bland. Surprisingly OK to park quite nearby though.

RONALDEANO

Jun 29, 2017
Haywards Heath
mine have got to be:
-Palarse, always a good day out
-Tottenham, well Wembley of course?
-Man Utd, Never been to old Trafford and could make a weekend of it :drink:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Did a similar thread this time last year, so for this forthcoming season what are your top three away fixtures on your wish list?

Mine : Tottenham, at Wembley, an iconic moment.

Man.Utd. at Old Trafford, a ground I've never been to.

Liverpool - last game of the season, can't miss that. Maybe clinch the title with a win! :wink:

Them dirty ***** up the road,Southampton,Spurs.

Cant believe the slagging off Old Trafford is getting. Rebuilt on its original site, a built up area not out in the middle of nowhere. at a chippy and at least 3 pubs right on its door step or failing that The Quadrant which you can always get into on match day is only a 10 minute walk. Ok it doesn't have padded seats and the corporate/tourist market has killed the atmosphere but a shit atmosphere is something we need to get used to.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Everton , Palarse and Spurs

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Man City - Will stay with in laws who are all City mad
Palace - Even though the whole day is a ball ache
West Brom - Never been there

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Arsenal, Everton and Spurs - but I'm not alone and tickets for them could be quite hard to come by.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Spurs - Although I have seen football at the New Wembley (2012 Olympics Gabon 0 South Korea 0) not seen Brighton at the new Wembley
West Ham - Its just like Withdean :clap:
Newcastle - I need the exercise climbing the stairs

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Leicester
Watford (cant go but will buy a ticket anyway)
Bournemouth
So I can get my points up to go to
Man Utd, Wembley, Man City, Liverpool et al.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Arsenal is already sorted. An erstwhile friend of mine has a client who has corporate tickets to every game, and he's managed to ponce 4, so we'll be at the Emirates in one of the executive lounges. Nice little freebie, looking forward to the prawn sandwiches.

Really hoping to get to Wembley for the Spurs game. Seeing us there for a League match is going to be utterly surreal.

One of the Directors here is a Watford STH and he usually sorts me a ticket for VR, so I'll probably be going there again and returning the favour when the Hornets visit us.

Would like to get to West Ham, just out of curiosity. I've never been to the Olympic Stadium. And Everton, again cos I've never been and I like the proper old school grounds.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Cant believe the slagging off Old Trafford is getting. Rebuilt on its original site, a built up area not out in the middle of nowhere. at a chippy and at least 3 pubs right on its door step or failing that The Quadrant which you can always get into on match day is only a 10 minute walk. Ok it doesn't have padded seats and the corporate/tourist market has killed the atmosphere but a shit atmosphere is something we need to get used to.

Agree. O/T maybe doesn't live up to the 'Theatre of Dreams' hype, but it's easy to get to and sight lines are good if I recall right. Definitely on my list of three along with Spuds at Wembley and Newcastle.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Liverpool home/away (Live in Peterborough so both are away games) and palace obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here